• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Verrica

Does anyone inside verrica know what the hell they are doing? We need to get 20 offices to start buying and billing in the first half of the year? Hey Joe and Gerard, no office that has never done buy and bill is going to start now. Especially when a topical product has come out. Our only hope is that insurances require a step edit and have to fail ycanth before they will pay for the topical. I think veeva will save us.

I think the answer you are looking for is ‘no’. This company sends out emails about how bad we are doing in sales but none of the people sending them take responsibility. It’s everyone else’s fault.

This company is beyond bad. I am truly shocked that anyone would want to work here. Nobody likes it here. Nobody. From the top down nobody knows what they are doing in leadership. A 3 hour conference call on Friday that explained nothing. It’s a group of friends that know nothing about launching a product, managing people, sales- they really know nothing.

FYI folks. Even if they make you sign employment based payouts, most states have laws against this and you can simply have an att Write a demand letter on your behalf and get the payout. The company attorneys and HR have no clue. Got mine!

The only thing legendary about this company will be how fast they burn themselves to the ground. No one who works there wants to be there or enjoys it and the ones who are doing well collected their bonus and will be out of there. Time will tell

I am at a loss for words on how terrible this company is/was. I left after 1 month and wish I never took this job. Everyone running this company is a complete idiot. We had no sales goals, nothing other than being told to go out and sell for tools and a trash drug most doctors don’t see a benefit to. Gerard is a terrible sales leader. I think he may be mentally challenged.

Will someone please tell Joe that his weekly emails do not inspire the company. They do the complete opposite. They just show that him and his leadership are stupid and know nothing about how things work.

Will someone please tell Joe that his weekly emails do not inspire the company. They do the complete opposite. They just show that him and his leadership are stupid and know nothing about how things work.

at least Joe’s emails are being proof read now. Someone needs to tell Gerard the same thing. The laughable thing is Gerard sends out an email to the entire company and thinks this is leading. Gerard you are a joke to everyone at this company. Maybe learn to spell and read what you wrote before you hit send.
It has become a game to screenshot your emails and send them to former employees and other people in the industry who know you. It’s only so we can laugh at you.

Is anyone not signing the rules on being in the field? I mean “the sheet that allows them to fire you for anything?”
When are they going to start sacking people who haven’t signed?

Is anyone not signing the rules on being in the field? I mean “the sheet that allows them to fire you for anything?”
When are they going to start sacking people who haven’t signed?

We had a team call about it and our manager said if we don’t sign it Gerard said to fire us. This company is out of control.

I quit today it’s probably not hard to find out who I am but I’m drunk and don’t care
To all people thinking about working here don’t do it talk to someone who’s here
I know a few people left today but there are many more coming
This job pays shit the company is run like shit the product is overpriced and doctors are mad
Joe Gerard Neil have made this place unworkable.trying to intimidate and scare people has gotten you to the point where every single rep in every division hate you and hope you fail
Good luck to those in their final interviews I feel like a massive weight has been taken off my back

We had a team call about it and our manager said if we don’t sign it Gerard said to fire us. This company is out of control.
INVESTORS PLEASE READ
Joe and Gerard are lying to you. This place isn’t selling anything. They keep firing people to look like they are taking care of the lack of sales but is not the reps. It’s senior leadership. Their bs direction rolls down to RBDs and then the reps. what they are asking wont work.
TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT NOW!

INVESTORS PLEASE READ
Joe and Gerard are lying to you. This place isn’t selling anything. They keep firing people to look like they are taking care of the lack of sales but is not the reps. It’s senior leadership. Their bs direction rolls down to RBDs and then the reps. what they are asking wont work.
TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT NOW!
Wherever Paul manning puts his money, put yours somewhere else and you are guaranteed to make more. This guy is either a real idiot or has been sold lies by Verrica. I heard Kaiser is suing Verrica. Such a me too drug for 60 times the price.

Let me summarize the national call:
1. Lie to customers and say they will make money
2. Joe clearly thinks he can do everything himself b/c he worked in big pharma and ran another company into the ground before this.

Let me summarize the national call:
1. Lie to customers and say they will make money
2. Joe clearly thinks he can do everything himself b/c he worked in big pharma and ran another company into the ground before this.
You missed the key point of the call. G’s wife works for Marriott and Marriott is run much better than Verrica.