Upcoming re-org

blood bath? what is your prediction? we have a drug/MJ that will have a gastro indication, cardio indication, weight loss, sleep, diabetes...that's a lot of different providers...plus once a week basal and oh, the BI contract for Jardiance...we need reps to reach all of these providers...? someone share from in house
Don't you get it? All those indications are just tools get MJ/Zepbound insurance coverage ... has nothing to do with sales force.
And also nothing to do with concern for patients, but rather building leverage for drug plan formulary.

Word on the street is Obesity spec is getting cut. Think about it.... 3 AVPs gone, Given lunch budgets for the remainder of the year and now no more lunches for the rest of the year. Cmon guys the writing is on the wall

Word on the street is Obesity spec is getting cut. Think about it.... 3 AVPs gone, Given lunch budgets for the remainder of the year and now no more lunches for the rest of the year. Cmon guys the writing is on the wall
If that’s the case and I do agree with you, why don’t you think they were cut with CC&I?

It’s about time. They have no product. BI has Jar/contract. PC1 and 2 have Zep. There was no need for them overlapping with PC1 and 2 anyways. It was wayyyy too much. If that’s the case why does Lilly spend the money to send them to their in person September meetings? It makes no sense, but then cut their lunch budget for rest of year?

It’s about time. They have no product. BI has Jar/contract. PC1 and 2 have Zep. There was no need for them overlapping with PC1 and 2 anyways. It was wayyyy too much. If that’s the case why does Lilly spend the money to send them to their in person September meetings? It makes no sense, but then cut their lunch budget for rest of year?
There are around 370 Obesity Spec reps, so I don't see a complete layoff of every one of them; maybe down to 200, or even half, and definitely some cuts in the PC division too. Every division at Lilly is getting "touched"; this isn't just a DBU change.

^^^THIS. I have a plug at the home office in Indy and this is what he has heard as well.

There are around 370 Obesity Spec reps, so I don't see a complete layoff of every one of them; maybe down to 200, or even half, and definitely some cuts in the PC division too. Every division at Lilly is getting "touched"; this isn't just a DBU change.
I agree with ya. There is a job that was just posted in Workday for an AVP US Obesity for Oral Incretins. They aren’t all gonna be gone.

Don't you get it? All those indications are just tools get MJ/Zepbound insurance coverage ... has nothing to do with sales force.
And also nothing to do with concern for patients, but rather building leverage for drug plan formulary.
That’s the smartest thing I’ve seen on this board in 22 years. ⭐

The decisions have been made. Why speculate? If you feel you are safe based on your division, you are sadly mistaken. Historically re-orgs use three main criteria to avoid HR issues. Tenure, living in the territory, are there HR issues. VERP makes a ton of sense, but there are not that many who would benefit. DT requires zero thinking on the reps part. Just implement. More tenured and more skilled reps are not really needed. If you find yourself on the low end of tenure in your geo area, it may be a good idea to assess options.
You missed the biggest one. If you have a not meets on your EPM. START LOOKING NOW

Nobody knows and you will never figure it out so go live your lives. Every pharma company knows how important the salesforce is to the company’s success. AI will never take the place of live interactions. A lot of new GLP/Gip coming out soon and the competition will be fierce.
A race to the bottom on pricing and rebates. You’re all expendable

Agreed. but they seem the safest at the moment
They are the only salesforce that have MJ in their bags though and now have Zep. The two biggest products. They may only need one in some geographies but definitely not three so the overlap, pc3, obesity spec whatever the hell their name is who basically don’t even have a product doesn’t need to be there. Lilly knew exactly what they were doing. Gave PC3 Zep to launch so PC1/2 could continue launching MJ, then gave them Zep to flood the market even more. Now it’s just not needed and can weed out another sleeve. Zep sells itself