• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Trump delivers for Christians AGAIN

Quit being dishonest. We both know that if I agreed to abortion in cases of rape that you wouldn't be satisfied with that. It's merely what you think is a clever way to get the camel's nose under the tent.

But it's interesting to know that you think children should be executed for the crimes of their fathers. Great legal and moral concept there.

And I didn't realize that abortion induced amnesia around a rape event. Amazing!

Yeah, you're that stupid. The damage is done and reality, not your theoretical assumptions but reality says that many women actually look at the child of rape as the only positive thing to come out of a terrible experience. Children of rape go on to be loved and to live productive, happy lives.

Bottom line: you're still nothing more than a twisted individual who has a bloodlust for innocent human beings.

The damage is done? A rape induced pregnancy involves carrying a forced-upon bastard for 9 months of being reminded of it and shamed every fucking day. The mother is marked, the child is marked, one more monster introduced to a life of crime.

Amnesia? No not amnesia, the memory will never go away completely but it will fade which will just kill you won't it? You dislike women because they have the ability to please you and you don't not have he ability to provide that for them.

The damage is done? A rape induced pregnancy involves carrying a forced-upon bastard for 9 months of being reminded of it and shamed every fucking day. The mother is marked, the child is marked, one more monster introduced to a life of crime.

Amnesia? No not amnesia, the memory will never go away completely but it will fade which will just kill you won't it? You dislike women because they have the ability to please you and you don't not have he ability to provide that for them.

Thanks for the laugh but this is a serious topic so back to it. What women never recover from is knowing that they murdered their own child whether conceived in rape or not.

And please point me to the documentation that proves that children of rape all turn out to be criminals.

Just curious, do you think it's ok to strangle toddlers who were conceived in rape?

All you have are crazed, false assumption and a lust for the blood of innocent human beings. Its monstrous!

Thanks for the laugh but this is a serious topic so back to it. What women never recover from is knowing that they murdered their own child whether conceived in rape or not.

And please point me to the documentation that proves that children of rape all turn out to be criminals.

Just curious, do you think it's ok to strangle toddlers who were conceived in rape?

All you have are crazed, false assumption and a lust for the blood of innocent human beings. Its monstrous!

When in doubt, yank 'em out. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. :rolleyes:

When in doubt, yank 'em out. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. :rolleyes:

Yanking a child out of its mother is barbaric and twisted. That is not prevention. That is barbarism and murder.

Prevention is to be lauded. Abstinence or birth control legitimately qualify as prevention and that is only morally defensible way to go.!

Yanking a child out of its mother is barbaric and twisted. That is not prevention. That is barbarism and murder.

Prevention is to be lauded. Abstinence or birth control legitimately qualify as prevention and that is only morally defensible way to go.!

That was allegorically speaking dumbfuck. Clean & safe medical abortion is nowhere near the barbaric act you pretend it is. What's barbaric is allowing embryos to progress, become living children and be born into a horrendous life of crime, gangs and violence when that can be avoided. Get off your soapbox and go stand on a corner with a sign why don't ya? Then you can shake your finger at kids who are out enjoying their lives and exploring their sexuality like 90% of everyone does.

What's monstrous is that you worry about some DNA, as opposed to some grown ass men raping underage girls, baby you are sick. You can't put a toddler and DNA in the same category.

Reactions: Vagitarian

What's monstrous is that you worry about some DNA, as opposed to some grown ass men raping underage girls, baby you are sick. You can't put a toddler and DNA in the same category.

Exactly! And then he talks about some camel sticking his nose up his ass. He's one of those pitiful fucks who stands on a corner waving signs at kids having fun. Grrrrrrr. :mad:

That was allegorically speaking dumbfuck. Clean & safe medical abortion is nowhere near the barbaric act you pretend it is. What's barbaric is allowing embryos to progress, become living children and be born into a horrendous life of crime, gangs and violence when that can be avoided. Get off your soapbox and go stand on a corner with a sign why don't ya? Then you can shake your finger at kids who are out enjoying their lives and exploring their sexuality like 90% of everyone does.

Idiot boy says stupid things and then proceeds to continue to lie about the gruesome and barbaric act of abortion - child killing.

Get off you're soapbox and go stand in the corner. Here's your dunce hat! :p

Well, you can't because you're an ignorant fool. There is no difference between you and that "DNA" as you call it except for age. Scientific fact, you fool.

And I'll flick a match on your underage rape straw man and watch it burn!

You're the sick one. You actually condone child murder! I don't condone anything bad. All you have are lies.

Well, you can't because you're an ignorant fool. There is no difference between you and that "DNA" as you call it except for age. Scientific fact, you fool.

You're the sick one. You actually condone child murder! I don't condone anything bad. All you have are lies.

He's a joker, he's a smoker, he's a midnight toker :)

'Cause I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
Playin' my music in the sun
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mid-night toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

No one is lying you thought it would be okay to vote for a person like Moore to control Alabama just because he is a republican totally disregarding the fact that the man is a child molester so what does that make you? A condoner of child abuse. DNA is not a child you moron.

Reactions: Vagitarian

He's a joker, he's a smoker, he's a midnight toker :)

'Cause I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
Playin' my music in the sun
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mid-night toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one
This old man he played one, he play one on my shoe with tic tac willy wack give a dog a bone, this old man went rolling home.

No one is lying you thought it would be okay to vote for a person like Moore to control Alabama just because he is a republican totally disregarding the fact that the man is a child molester so what does that make you? A condoner of child abuse. DNA is not a child you moron.

It's sad that you're so incredibly stupid. When the DNA from a sperm cell joins the DNA from an egg. A new human being is created. End of story, so shut up with your stupidity.

Please show me the proof, not mere allegations, but absolute prof that Moore is a child molestor? You can't and you lose. You're simply an idiot liar.

Meanwhile I am absolutely correct in saying you are a supporter of killing innocent children. And as bad as molesting a child is, it doesn't hold a candle to snuffing out its life.

Got it? Nah, you don't cause you are too incredibly stupid to understand much of anything true and moral.