• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Trump Delivers For Christians, AGAIN!

Just cur

How did that Reformation work out for Europe? Is that what you want? European values? I'm addressing your nonsensical post that god sent Christianity to the 'New World' via Chris Columbus. The pope in charge when 'Lumbo' sailed was Alexander VI. The sailors on his ship were sex freaks, murderers and rapists (of children even). This was 1500 years after J Boy bit the dust. You don't know squat.

And nothing else is allowed? We do it ALL baby - WHATEVER DA FUCK WE WANT :cool:
Man, I love this game. Vag good cop and Spark bad cop. What's next cat and mouse.

God r*****, are you as dumb as the Airman? Slick Willie Clinton.

Shit I thought you meant Grace Slick. Have you seen her lately? She was my fantasy f*ck in my twenties but now? Hell, I'd run the other way. Living proof that LSD (along with the bible) scrambles your brain. :cool:

Just cur

How did that Reformation work out for Europe? Is that what you want? European values? I'm addressing your nonsensical post that god sent Christianity to the 'New World' via Chris Columbus. The pope in charge when 'Lumbo' sailed was Alexander VI. The sailors on his ship were sex freaks, murderers and rapists (of children even). This was 1500 years after J Boy bit the dust. You don't know squat.

And nothing else is allowed? We do it ALL baby - WHATEVER DA FUCK WE WANT :cool:

The Reformation worked out great for Europe for hundreds of years. Just because they've messed it up over the last century doesn't invalidate the Reformation, idiot boy.

The fact is that Christianity came to the New World via Columbus. Case closed.

So, According to you, Columbus was a good Christian Republican and his crew was a bunch of Democrats! LOL! Yeah, you stepped right into that one, Idiot Boy.

Yeah, you get to do whatever you want for now. God gives you free will for now. And soon you will face the Judgement Day and you'll wind up in Hell for doing whatever you wanted. You'll wind up being among the ultimate losers. Something only an idiot boy would be stupid enough to brag about! :rolleyes:

Shit I thought you meant Grace Slick. Have you seen her lately? She was my fantasy f*ck in my twenties but now? Hell, I'd run the other way. Living proof that LSD (along with the bible) scrambles your brain. :cool:
I didn't know that she went all Jesus? The LSD and (judging by her teeth) the Meth, have taken their toll, no doubt. God that band descended into suckdom in the mid to late 70's. I used to give my older brother shit after he bought one of their albums. This was in the Marty Balin Ballad Suckdom, with the old Black Guy on the fiddle, Papa-John Creech.

Their first Album when they became Starship with Micky Thomas wasn't bad, but that became pure shit eventually as well. Kind of like Steppenwolf's Comeback Album, "Slow Flux," in 1974.

This is why you're the idiot boy. The Bible is the foundation of western civilization and of the U.S. In particular.

It was LSD that messed up Grace. The Bible is setting her straight! :D

I didn't know that she went all Jesus? The LSD and (judging by her teeth) the Meth, have taken their toll, no doubt. God that band descended into suckdom in the mid to late 70's. I used to give my older brother shit after he bought one of their albums. This was in the Marty Balin Ballad Suckdom, with the old Black Guy on the fiddle, Papa-John Creech.

Their first Album when they became Starship with Micky Thomas wasn't bad, but that became pure shit eventually as well. Kind of like Steppenwolf's Comeback Album, "Slow Flux," in 1974.

I actually think they did some of their best stuff in the seventies. The Marty era was definitely different but just as strong in its own way.

I actually think they did some of their best stuff in the seventies. The Marty era was definitely different but just as strong in its own way.

Libs, I was lumping LSD and the bible together but didn't intend to connect the bible to her. She just had so much fame and so much money she didn't give a shit and descended into the world of cocaine and Dom Peringnon then she started painting and got fat. She went from a 10 to a 2. Oh well.

Yeah, I liked the Marty Balin era too. They all lived in Bolinas for awhile which was (and still is) the quintessential hippy enclave of America - an interesting artifact and a fun day but otherwise irrelevant. :cool:

Libs, I was lumping LSD and the bible together but didn't intend to connect the bible to her. She just had so much fame and so much money she didn't give a shit and descended into the world of cocaine and Dom Peringnon then she started painting and got fat. She went from a 10 to a 2. Oh well.

Yeah, I liked the Marty Balin era too. They all lived in Bolinas for awhile which was (and still is) the quintessential hippy enclave of America - an interesting artifact and a fun day but otherwise irrelevant. :cool:

In other words you were acting like an idiot.

If she was into the Bible instead of drugs and booze, then she would be in far better shape today, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

The outcome differences could not be more stark and do it takes an idiot boy such as yourself to lump them together.

In other words you were acting like an idiot.

If she was into the Bible instead of drugs and booze, then she would be in far better shape today, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

The outcome differences could not be more stark and do it takes an idiot boy such as yourself to lump them together.

Why don't you write to Grace and tell her about it? I'm sure she's dying to hear from you. :cool::cool::cool: