Tomorrow's mtg with lars? Xmas gift?

Thanks for Layoffs here in the U.S. Doug Langa now I present to you all our contributions to the world some random and his daughter jam session from his Chevy Equinox. I guess better than dropping few hundred grand on Sting to sing to us.

Well this goes to prove how insensitive the leadership of this company really is! We have layoffs less than a month ago and you hire Sting to sing! I’m sure he wasn’t free!
What a waste of time, resources and a slap in the face of all those displaced!

Well this goes to prove how insensitive the leadership of this company really is! We have layoffs less than a month ago and you hire Sting to sing! I’m sure he wasn’t free!
Truly a sad day. They are so clueless. Yes maybe the model needed to change but to be so insensitive, Novo is a behemoth corporation and doesn’t care about displacing a few 100 employees, with medical conditions, with families to feed. Novo it’s a sad day.

Hope Sting buys his family something nice with my Q2 bonus

Truly a sad day. They are so clueless. Yes maybe the model needed to change but to be so insensitive, Novo is a behemoth corporation and doesn’t care about displacing a few 100 employees, with medical conditions, with families to feed. Novo it’s a sad day.
This company is a shit show. Glad we gathered the family to show them how much we’re appreciated.
Guess we just watched the orchestra play on this sinking ship.

Remember it’s all about the patients and our great group of people. The Novo Nordisk Way ! My ass, it is strictly about the bottom line of NNI and we are all just a small ticket #. Happy Holidays !

Thanks for Layoffs here in the U.S. Doug Langa now I present to you all our contributions to the world some random and his daughter jam session from his Chevy Equinox. I guess better than dropping few hundred grand on Sting to sing to us.

Oh, come on, the father-daughter duo was so good. She was owning it, and really fun to see the connection between the two of them ( if you are a parent you will get it). I thought it was a good program.