DE CALL tomorrow at 1pm!!!!

So is the "expansion" an addition of job duties for the DE's or an addition in numbers. So will DE's be doing both diabetes and obesity or do they have to separate that too?
They said jobs would be eliminated and added. They eliminated TRIB and said others sales VPs were notified today as well with no names provided and more would be explained tomorrow.

Why there are 2 calls tomorrow is beyond me. Sounds like we are all on at 11 and 3.

So is the "expansion" an addition of job duties for the DE's or an addition in numbers. So will DE's be doing both diabetes and obesity or do they have to separate that too?
We (OCS) just got high level nonsense on the call today. Found out literally nothing, except that they were creating new positions to head up business units. It was a complete waste of time just like both calls tomorrow will be. There will be no details, no names with positions, just high level corporate talk. Some consultant company sold these clowns on the fact that we need to be organized into business units; so guess what, that is what we are doing. One for Diabetes, one for Bio pharm and one for obesity. Did find out they were expanding obesity educators. Will be the greatest position in the company. I am sure some diabetes educators will move over. Surely, we have enough sense not to create additional overhead by adding positions that do not increase revenue directly.

We (OCS) just got high level nonsense on the call today. Found out literally nothing, except that they were creating new positions to head up business units. It was a complete waste of time just like both calls tomorrow will be. There will be no details, no names with positions, just high level corporate talk. Some consultant company sold these clowns on the fact that we need to be organized into business units; so guess what, that is what we are doing. One for Diabetes, one for Bio pharm and one for obesity. Did find out they were expanding obesity educators. Will be the greatest position in the company. I am sure some diabetes educators will move over. Surely, we have enough sense not to create additional overhead by adding positions that do not increase revenue directly.

Bingo. These idiots got sold on the fact that we can simplify our business by creating MORE VP positions. It's ludicrous. More directors pulling in huge comp packages that the foot soldiers will have to support. I'm sure they'll just cut the car options another trim level and jack us on benes so long as Dougy boy can say he has a small army of VPs underneath him. Absurd.

to the idiot DE's on the 1 o'clock call, MUTE your phones!!! You're an embarrassment to the rest of us! When a DEM has to jump on the line to quiet you down, it's pathetic. How hard is it to look at your phone and hit the mute button?

I am just hoping that my reporting structure ultimately reports to WDL! That will be a win!
Settle down Wen, we get it. Somebody called you out as the super-mega-bitch that you are and now you feel the need to "secretly" and anonymously defend your pathetic existence. I've not met a bigger cuntbag than you. You deserve so much more retaliatory treatment than will ever come your way. We are all dumber for having listened to you. May God have mercy on your soul.

Settle down Wen, we get it. Somebody called you out as the super-mega-bitch that you are and now you feel the need to "secretly" and anonymously defend your pathetic existence. I've not met a bigger cuntbag than you. You deserve so much more retaliatory treatment than will ever come your way. We are all dumber for having listened to you. May God have mercy on your soul.

Call me crazy here, but aren't you acting exactly like you say you hate being treated? You hurl insults at WDL one after the next (on multiple threads), and then complain that she is treating you like shit.

hypocrite
[hip-uh-krit]
1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.

Wow big talker for someone that is hiding behind the computer... So easy for you to criticize and insult someone when no one knows who you are. I am guessing you are getting ready to be put on a plan.. We know who you are.. keep up the good work..

comical. Have any of you spent any time with this person? All the bashing, countered by the blind minionlike propping. Comical. Simply do as this person suggests within 2 minutes of any meeting: share how tired you are, how disappointed you are in others, and how things would be greatly improved with a glass or two of wine. Comical.

DE's deserve respect. They are RD's, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants,masters level nurses, 4 year nurses with long term work histories, CDE's and Masters level graduates. NNI respects what they bring to the table. Obviously they have not done a good job informing the DCS's of our value. We do deliver materials but our focus is to educate HCP's on how to prescribe the right medicine for the right patient at the right time. Your vision DCS's is short cited. NNI vision is not. I would encourage you to embrace your educated partners and respect their ability to bring something to the table. They can sell and parrot and bring samples. Work together if you are smart enough and quit complaining. DE don't talk on this because we don't need to vent .We feel good about our mission.

DE's deserve respect. They are RD's, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants,masters level nurses, 4 year nurses with long term work histories, CDE's and Masters level graduates. NNI respects what they bring to the table. Obviously they have not done a good job informing the DCS's of our value. We do deliver materials but our focus is to educate HCP's on how to prescribe the right medicine for the right patient at the right time. Your vision DCS's is short cited. NNI vision is not. I would encourage you to embrace your educated partners and respect their ability to bring something to the table. They can sell and parrot and bring samples. Work together if you are smart enough and quit complaining. DE don't talk on this because we don't need to vent .We feel good about our mission.

Wrong. You EARN my respect through other means. Your title means nothing to me when most of my observations have been of your "work" teaching offices about carb counting. Give me a break.

to the idiot DE's on the 1 o'clock call, MUTE your phones!!! You're an embarrassment to the rest of us! When a DEM has to jump on the line to quiet you down, it's pathetic. How hard is it to look at your phone and hit the mute button?

AMEN! the DEs that don't know how to mute a call, are still teaching carb counting all day and doing health fairs is an embarrassment to all of us! please find another job!

That is your mission on the outside... in a hospital, healthcare setting, nursing home, clinic, etc. That's a different world than the business world of retail pharmaceutical sales. It's nice that you feel good about your mission, but that's not what we do here! We Sell! We compete! We counter-detail the competition! We are not "short cited," and neither are we "short-sighted!" (geez, go back to English class!) We know EXACTLY what we're supposed to be doing! We're just not so sure that YOU do! And for shit's sake, LEARN HOW TO USE APOSTROPHEs!!!! PLURALS DON'T GET APOSTROPHEs! Don't come on here and brag about your degrees if you can't even properly use the English language!