DE CALL tomorrow at 1pm!!!!

there is no DCS call. DE's are finished. Finally some smart decision making.

What a horrible person to actually be glad that people may lose their jobs. I don't believe your information is accurate but that isn't the point, I'm just astounded that someone would actually be glad to see an entire team laid off.

If you do keep a job, pray that your reporting structure does NOT include WDL. That would be the worst LUCK ever. Seriously, how do these incompetent people rise to such levels. Not through leadership skills, I can assure you.

we had our OCS call today. Does not sound like layoffs. When you look at the most recent COE report There are over 150 vacancies across the US. They don't need to reduce headcount anymore. It was communicated to us that the goal is not to reduce headcount but rather streamline theen way we do our business.
I don't think tomorrow calls will really tell us who, when, or how many will be impacted. All it's going to tell us is the new model for doing business. I still think we will be in the dark as to who is impacted by theses changes. When are people going to know if there job has been eliminated?
Thoughts???

So is the "expansion" an addition of job duties for the DE's or an addition in numbers. So will DE's be doing both diabetes and obesity or do they have to separate that too?