DE CALL tomorrow at 1pm!!!!

That is your mission on the outside... in a hospital, healthcare setting, nursing home, clinic, etc. That's a different world than the business world of retail pharmaceutical sales. It's nice that you feel good about your mission, but that's not what we do here! We Sell! We compete! We counter-detail the competition! We are not "short cited," and neither are we "short-sighted!" (geez, go back to English class!) We know EXACTLY what we're supposed to be doing! We're just not so sure that YOU do! And for shit's sake, LEARN HOW TO USE APOSTROPHEs!!!! PLURALS DON'T GET APOSTROPHEs! Don't come on here and brag about your degrees if you can't even properly use the English language!

Imagine that!

On a website like CafePharma that's rife with people using language like "shit, fuck, blow, cunt, and asshole" this idiot is concerned with posters with poor grammar skills.

Think I'll use an expletive to describe how I feel... YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!

That is your mission on the outside... in a hospital, healthcare setting, nursing home, clinic, etc. That's a different world than the business world of retail pharmaceutical sales. It's nice that you feel good about your mission, but that's not what we do here! We Sell! We compete! We counter-detail the competition! We are not "short cited," and neither are we "short-sighted!" (geez, go back to English class!) We know EXACTLY what we're supposed to be doing! We're just not so sure that YOU do! And for shit's sake, LEARN HOW TO USE APOSTROPHEs!!!! PLURALS DON'T GET APOSTROPHEs! Don't come on here and brag about your degrees if you can't even properly use the English language!

Hi. I'm a Rep for Pfizer. We're the people that bring you Preparation H.

Please send me your address and I'll send you an entire case of Prep H. (I have tons of samples that I drop off in Doctor's offices)

I'm sending it to you because I can see how urgently you need it because you're such a flaming asshole.

AMEN! the DEs that don't know how to mute a call, are still teaching carb counting all day and doing health fairs is an embarrassment to all of us! please find another job!

or getting into field late or leave early because they have to drop the kids off all the while telling you how busy they are and how stretched thin they are.

DE's deserve respect. They are RD's, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants,masters level nurses, 4 year nurses with long term work histories, CDE's and Masters level graduates. NNI respects what they bring to the table. Obviously they have not done a good job informing the DCS's of our value. We do deliver materials but our focus is to educate HCP's on how to prescribe the right medicine for the right patient at the right time. Your vision DCS's is short cited. NNI vision is not. I would encourage you to embrace your educated partners and respect their ability to bring something to the table. They can sell and parrot and bring samples. Work together if you are smart enough and quit complaining. DE don't talk on this because we don't need to vent .We feel good about our mission.

You mission as in grow the trulicity, I mean glp one market?

Poor delivery, but I gotta say I agree with this poster. DEs don't sell. They don't like to sell. They don't want to sell. But mine always has something to say about my message delivery. Wish she would just do her job and let me do mine.