1 month family: your kidney and your soul or first born plus your kidney

Cost of staying at Novo:
Continuous stress from year to year layoffs and your soul

cobra costs right from the website:

1 month single: left leg or kidney
1 month family: your kidney and your soul or first born plus your kidney

Cost of staying at Novo:
Continuous stress from year to year layoffs and your soul

You forgot at Novo the hemroids from taking it up the butt every time they change the IC!

i expected more from NNI

Learn to lower your expectations. Gone are the days where this company stood out as different and above other pharma in the way they treated their reps. That concept died many years ago. When I joined this company MANY years ago the CEO stood on stage and invited all of us to commit to retiring from Novo. That’s what they wanted. Now look at us...so sad.

Learn to lower your expectations. Gone are the days where this company stood out as different and above other pharma in the way they treated their reps. That concept died many years ago. When I joined this company MANY years ago the CEO stood on stage and invited all of us to commit to retiring from Novo. That’s what they wanted. Now look at us...so sad.
i remember that too. When Martin left things slowly started Changing. At first, amazing growth yet still the small company feel. I remember at one pint when Andy told us we were mid pharma now and by the time he left we were full on big Pharma. And now we are slowly sliding back to a smaller company. I’m sure the grass is greener elsewhere right? and as someone with 10+ here I’m sure they’ll find a way to ensure I find out. Good luck tomorrow to all. I hope it’s less than we think and the last one for a while.

pfizer just announced layoffs and they are giving 3months plus 3 weeks for every year and beating you into retirement benefits of you are within 3 years. Also they are asking for volunteers first.

That is a company that cares about its employees.

i remember that too. When Martin left things slowly started Changing. At first, amazing growth yet still the small company feel. I remember at one pint when Andy told us we were mid pharma now and by the time he left we were full on big Pharma. And now we are slowly sliding back to a smaller company. I’m sure the grass is greener elsewhere right? and as someone with 10+ here I’m sure they’ll find a way to ensure I find out. Good luck tomorrow to all. I hope it’s less than we think and the last one for a while.

There will never be another Martin, he was the last great one! Now we a lead by morons that don’t give two fucks about any of us! Spineless RBD yes men! Puppet ACLs that won’t stand up for anything unless they get paid more! DBMS hiding their heads in the sand because of fear they are next. We are all getting the shaft from poor leadership, communication breakdown, and fear of retaliation.

Good luck today and if you make it through just remember we will be doing this all again next year!

why? Just why? Give it up already.

Well I’m in agreement the 2s got screwed! Let’s face it the company still made money in xultophy sales but yet the 2s don’t get paid and are punished for a failed insulin!

I know my 2 works hard, he is always selling and tried his best to get Tresiba fell just shy of 100% and gets nothing but the company still made money on the growth of xultophy which almost doubled!

Remember, we will hear the 5% right to Medicare as a reason why this is happening. Should've been planning for this for years.
The OP is off though it is pretty close. There will be some H reps in territories with one DE.

Look for an email from Doug to be sensitive blah blah.

And about twenty minutes later, an email from Dave about how he lied to everyone.

Then 20 minutes later, an email from your RBD to be sensitive and get out and work.

All of you are stupid, Novo has one of the best IC out there! Maybe you should be laid of you ungrateful pig!

Oh poor me, I want more, oh Novo got paid but I didn’t!
Go out there and actually work! Your probably one of these millennials that want a trophy for waking up, or oh I can’t work today because I broke a nail!

Novo’s decline starts with you! Not because of The ET or Martin leaving, it is the dumb people we are hiring, the same dumb people that want everything handed to them, they go shopping all day, make a couple calls, and keep pretending they are working so hard!

The OP is close but off. There will be some H reps in territories with on DE.

The reason will be 5% increase from Medicare. You will hear that repeated over and over.

Look for an email from Doug to be sensitive blah blah.

20 minutes later, an email from Dave. Blah blah I lied blah blah

Oh yeah. Must win battles and cultural trailblazer bullshit too.