Tomorrow's mtg with lars? Xmas gift?

Steve.witten

new user
I heard rumor we're not getting xmas gift this year which is weird... Stock all time high and we've had one of the best years in our company's long history. The mtg tomorrow says "we won't want to miss the beginning" and he even said to watch it with family. Does nobody else think this is weird? Any ideas?

<

I heard rumor we're not getting xmas gift this year which is weird... Stock all time high and we've had one of the best years in our company's long history. The mtg tomorrow says "we won't want to miss the beginning" and he even said to watch it with family. Does nobody else think this is weird? Any ideas?
We’ll get the week before Christmas off. Considering everyone has already turned in carryover days and only allowed 5 it will be useless and the Novo Way

You will have a choice for your gift this year. Choose one.
A) Fruit of the month club (for 6 months). I believe from Harry and David’s.
B) Fruitcake of the month (for 6 months). Gluten free available.

Thanks for Layoffs here in the U.S. Doug Langa now I present to you all our contributions to the world some random and his daughter jam session from his Chevy Equinox. I guess better than dropping few hundred grand on Sting to sing to us.