Tomorrow

anonymous

Educator territories with one DE will not have HS sales reps.
Three DE's will be a HS. These areas will be impacted huge.
Geography is the real deal on placements. DCS displacements big in these areas.
Dbm's will be impacted. E managers will be reduced and territories larger for them. DCS managers will be reduced.
H managers will be added and displaced dbm's will need to interview for those positions.
Displaced dcs reps will interview for the H roles.
Significant reductions tomorrow. It's not going to be good.

<

Dbm's will be impacted. E managers will be reduced and territories larger for them. DCS managers will be reduced.
H managers will be added and displaced dbm's will need to interview for those positions.
Questions....aren't all DE going to HSDE? Are there maps yet on DE territories???
But there will be 145 diabetes field openings, that will surely offset the displacements?

Questions....aren't all DE going to HSDE? Are there maps yet on DE territories???
But there will be 145 diabetes field openings, that will surely offset the displacements?

There was a map showing the number of DE per system. Released unintentionally. Surprise.

Offsetting is just for show. Trust me. You may be displaced as a dcs but openings may be two states away.

Thanks for the heads up

There was a map showing the number of DE per system. Released unintentionally. Surprise.

Offsetting is just for show. Trust me. You may be displaced as a dcs but openings may be two states away.
Saw the map of HSDEM territories and have it saved, some have geography names, not HS names, and those would include more than 1 HS. Explain how that will roll out, please. For example, on original map, there are DAKOTAS, 2, and CHICAGO, 4, LOS ANGELES, 4, and, SAN FRANCISCO, 2. Some if those are geography names, not HS names.

Saw the map of HSDEM territories and have it saved, some have geography names, not HS names, and those would include more than 1 HS. Explain how that will roll out, please. For example, on original map, there are DAKOTAS, 2, and CHICAGO, 4, LOS ANGELES, 4, and, SAN FRANCISCO, 2. Some if those are geography names, not HS names.

Yes, but some have names like Medstar and have 2 DE positions in them. Depends on what kind of health systems they have. Real ones like Medstar in DC or large medical groups practices in rural areas or less organized areas.

Yes, but some have names like Medstar and have 2 DE positions in them. Depends on what kind of health systems they have. Real ones like Medstar in DC or large medical groups practices in rural areas or less organized areas.
Yeah, but that means nothing for what impact will be in those rural areas with no large, organized HS. Bottom line is this is a big, hot MESS and the roll out is an even bigger CLUSTER F***!!!!

Wow! “Virtually no reduction of current field sales force”... WTH
Dave and Doug. Lying through your teeth with a straight face is not a good look for either of you. Hope this is wrong.

major changes tomorrow or the field, DCS teams will be reorg and combined, places that overlap DCS teams will be dissolved and picked up by another team. 4s are gone, future HS reps. EDCS are being squeezed to. Severance is crappy so better be online the 19th to apply or get out.

DBMS are getting hit hard on all teams! DBMS you will be forced to reapply but good luck!

source?

so at home tomorrow until WHO CALLs and what time?
Then what?
Love the communication on this! are we to get a severance package dropped by UPS in AM or is it just HR calling us, is my manager calling, maybe my RBD, hell maybe Mickey Mouse will call and tell me to go fuck off! Just let us know what to expect!

What is the severance? Is it two weeks per year of employment? I pray that I get a package. Cannot take the foolishness with this company anymore. 15 years of my life have been here. I’m spent!

so at home tomorrow until WHO CALLs and what time?
Then what?
Love the communication on this! are we to get a severance package dropped by UPS in AM or is it just HR calling us, is my manager calling, maybe my RBD, hell maybe Mickey Mouse will call and tell me to go fuck off! Just let us know what to expect!

You expect too much! Set standards low! The Novo ET way!

Novo can you ever do anything right! I mean you have been doing this for the last few years, you would think you would have a little more heart than what you are doing now!!