To those who quit Hepatitis C

Just read the Gilead press releases on Harvoni and it is really good. I believe we are sunk even before we launch our HCV ship. Marketing gimmicks will not sway this market! I feel really depressed. Can someone brighten my mood? Desperate seeking a good hug!

Don't worry comrade we have been to the pinnacle of biotech with humira so there's no reason to think we can't do the same with Viekira Pak. Use these last 3 days before approval to get ready to launch!

Just read the Gilead press releases on Harvoni and it is really good. I believe we are sunk even before we launch our HCV ship. Marketing gimmicks will not sway this market! I feel really depressed. Can someone brighten my mood? Desperate seeking a good hug!

Do us all a favor and jump off a tall bridge

At AASLD, Gilead brought RBV "back to life." They presented an analysis of all of their cirrhotic patients (513) in their Phase 2 and 3 trials. Turns out if you want to shorten the course of Harvoni therapy in cirrhotics to 12 weeks you need RBV. If you want to go with out RBV then you need 24 weeks.

Oh, and it (AASLD) wasn't a "paid vacation." Worked my ass off meeting with your customers and getting them in front of our top medical staff.

At AASLD, Gilead brought RBV "back to life." They presented an analysis of all of their cirrhotic patients (513) in their Phase 2 and 3 trials. Turns out if you want to shorten the course of Harvoni therapy in cirrhotics to 12 weeks you need RBV. If you want to go with out RBV then you need 24 weeks.

Oh, and it (AASLD) wasn't a "paid vacation." Worked my ass off meeting with your customers and getting them in front of our top medical staff.

Yet Abbvie still takes a major back seat. Even to BMS and Achillon, who actually got press.

Did you wear your pinkie sweater, bawhahahaha? Lootzie thinks he is in Germany!!!

Everyone's forgetting that AbbVie could cut a sweet deal with payors to get VieKira much more favorable formulary placement. Sure, it's not as easy of a protocol as GLD, but if it's easier to get approved with insurance plans, and F1's & 2's can get treated, offices will gravitate to whichever drug doesn't require a freaking flow chart to know what to write for which patient & which insurance.

Everyone's forgetting that AbbVie could cut a sweet deal with payors to get VieKira much more favorable formulary placement. Sure, it's not as easy of a protocol as GLD, but if it's easier to get approved with insurance plans, and F1's & 2's can get treated, offices will gravitate to whichever drug doesn't require a freaking flow chart to know what to write for which patient & which insurance.

Sure this can happen. However you are short term thinking. What will happen when the next generation is out is 6 months? Don't you think they will have a plan for this? Layoffs by July

I remember when Gonzo was claiming we would be ahead of Gilead. Gilead is already out with their second drug. Then I remember Gonzo saying paying 54 billion for a company with 5 billion in sales is a great idea. Then it fell through and Gonzo paid them 1.64 billion.

What does no degree Gonzo say now??? Maybe he is saying there will be no layoffs-get ready folks.. How does that tool manage to keep his job?

I remember when Gonzo was claiming we would be ahead of Gilead. Gilead is already out with their second drug. Then I remember Gonzo saying paying 54 billion for a company with 5 billion in sales is a great idea. Then it fell through and Gonzo paid them 1.64 billion.

What does no degree Gonzo say now??? Maybe he is saying there will be no layoffs-get ready folks.. How does that tool manage to keep his job?

I was told with a wink that we'd be out first too. I should have followed my hunch that my manager was feeding me a line of bull but unfortunately I bought it. I don't think he was really trying to lie but was believing a story he was told. Sometimes you just have to move on, no hard feelings on my part.

This is a great job!! Make a few calls in the morning and one or two in the afternoon. Get to the gym by 3:00PM (today I blasted my shoulders!!) and get home in time to watch Dr. Phil at 5:00PM. Dinner at 6:00PM and then search the net for an hour. Put on my jammies to watch cable until around midnight. Wake up around 8:30AM. Love this routine!

This is a great job!! Make a few calls in the morning and one or two in the afternoon. Get to the gym by 3:00PM (today I blasted my shoulders!!) and get home in time to watch Dr. Phil at 5:00PM. Dinner at 6:00PM and then search the net for an hour. Put on my jammies to watch cable until around midnight. Wake up around 8:30AM. Love this routine!

Thank you for giving this career, with an already bad perception, more ammunition for fodder. Meanwhile those of us who actually work have to put up with losers like you who are an embarrassment and trash.

Thank you for giving this career, with an already bad perception, more ammunition for fodder. Meanwhile those of us who actually work have to put up with losers like you who are an embarrassment and trash.

So what keeps you so busy ???? Following up on moderiba? Or discussing things we should not be talking about??? I guess you are the warehouse manager. Please don't forget to turn off the lights and sweep up.

Why a physician prescribe a regimen that carries statistically significant side effects of vomiting, nausea, headache, fatigue and diarrhea among the patient population during the clinical trials when the alternative, Harvoni, did not have statistically significant side effects among the patient population during the testing phases? Tough question, eh? :)

Why a physician prescribe a regimen that carries statistically significant side effects of vomiting, nausea, headache, fatigue and diarrhea among the patient population during the clinical trials when the alternative, Harvoni, did not have statistically significant side effects among the patient population during the testing phases? Tough question, eh? :)

Why a nutcase like you even allowed to post on our board? Tough question, eh?

I was told with a wink that we'd be out first too. I should have followed my hunch that my manager was feeding me a line of bull but unfortunately I bought it. I don't think he was really trying to lie but was believing a story he was told. Sometimes you just have to move on, no hard feelings on my part.

Yeah. And we were also told that Serlect would beat Zyprexa to the market. And Neuro would have a new drug before any Depakote patent expired. And Omniflox was going to capture the antibiotic market.... They say whatever they feel like saying, not what is really going to happen.

Straight from Wall Street Journal: Because of the superior safety and efficacy profile of Sovaldi/Harvoni and its efficacy in all genotypes, Sovaldi/Harvoni is expected to have 85-90% of the market share.

Sorry Abbvie! Better luck next time!

WTH!! Just went to my VA account and the PharmD told me Gilead won the HCV contract with a major price reduction!! He said we will be locked out of the VA system!! Louie get your act together!!!!!!