This just in: BI to announce massive layoffs on June 3, 2013.

Most of the mangers in this company have zero management skills so the more of you that get let go the better. DMs with BI are a waste of money.

Well makes sense because all management ever hears from reps is there are "too many of us". If that's what you keep telling us then this is what you get. A nice natural consequence to boot your

So it's June 4th and no accouncement???

I'm sorry- did I say June 3rd? I meant June 6th.

I'm sorry- did I say June 6th? I meant June 9th.

I'm sorry- did I say June 9th? I meant June 14th.

I'm sorry- did I say June 14th? I meant June 19th.

I'm sorry- did I say June 19th? I meant June 24th.

I'm sorry- did I say June 24th? I meant June 32nd...

Most of the mangers in this company have zero management skills so the more of you that get let go the better. DMs with BI are a waste of money.

Well makes sense because all management ever hears from reps is there are "too many of us". If that's what you keep telling us then this is what you get. A nice natural consequence to boot your

The best D.M.s were the ones that were let go in 2009.

I'm sorry- did I say June 3rd? I meant June 6th.

I'm sorry- did I say June 6th? I meant June 9th.

I'm sorry- did I say June 9th? I meant June 14th.

I'm sorry- did I say June 14th? I meant June 19th.

I'm sorry- did I say June 19th? I meant June 24th.

I'm sorry- did I say June 24th? I meant June 32nd...

Bump!

The best D.M.s were the ones that were let go in 2009.

wake up!! DMs in ANY company are a waste of $$s!! They're are all now overpaid desk jockeys whose only qualification is the ability to be able to digest 100 emails a day! New hires can be trained by a training dept, and then put in field w/seasoned rep in good standing...do you really think a seasoned rep is gonna learn anything from some punk-ass bitch or dick who is 10 years their junior???? If you do, I got some swampland I'd like to sell ya....