Enough already - announce the overlay hires

"Wasting time", because you know clicking a mouse to upload a resume is a real long process. They should think about that befor wasting your time - maybe have it on file I guess. You're a joke.

Do you use lotion when you jerk off while making these nasty posts? You get your thrills in a really sad way.

U got it. They were full of shit. I was in top 25% in region last year. They hired an Ashfield rep with one year pharma experience. Both managers I interviewed with expressed how impressed they were with me. Waited three weeks and was told they were moving in another direction. I knew they would only fill a few positions with BI people. Later BI, just got another offer last week. Thanks for my 50k.

U got it. They were full of shit. I was in top 25% in region last year. They hired an Ashfield rep with one year pharma experience. Both managers I interviewed with expressed how impressed they were with me. Waited three weeks and was told they were moving in another direction. I knew they would only fill a few positions with BI people. Later BI, just got another offer last week. Thanks for my 50k.
Congrats! I am glad that you came out ahead. I have seen many people displaced at BI over the years. With the exception of 1, they are doing much better than those of who stayed. I hope you end up at the top with the new position. Best Wishes.

Honestly your better off. I did get re-hired but feel like a loser for not going out and getting a better job.