THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Let's stop the angry posts! Remember we are all part of the AZ team and it is important that we treat each other with respect. Thank You and Good Selling.

Go fuck yourself! I am not on any AZ team you twit! I am out for me and me only! Also, I have 0 respect for anyone hear! THE ALL DAY LIE IS WHAT I RESPECT AND LIVE FOR! Hail THE ALL DAY LIE!

Let's stop the angry posts! Remember we are all part of the AZ team and it is important that we treat each other with respect. Thank You and Good Selling.
Great post! I always try to surround myself with folks who voice more gratitude than grumbles. I believe that is the reason for multiple P Awards. Have a great weekend!

Great post! I always try to surround myself with folks who voice more gratitude than grumbles. I believe that is the reason for multiple P Awards. Have a great weekend!
Go Get A Macaroon and fill your face! P Awards? Hahaha…forced ranking. Only the “special” get awards. That’s why I Live by the ALL DAY AZ LIE! AZ USA

The ALL DAY LIE is what we live for t AZ! Our sales are good, the company is doing good. Pascal is doing good! Our reward is the ALL DAY LIE!
SHAME on your post and work ethic. If the entire sales force worked a solid 40 hours/week, our company would skyrocket! A more prosperous AZ will translate to more prosperous employees.

SHAME on your post and work ethic. If the entire sales force worked a solid 40 hours/week, our company would skyrocket! A more prosperous AZ will translate to more prosperous employees.
CBD reading our posts??? Looks like one I know wrote this….to keep their Plushy Jobs! Wake up people. AZ is Corporate America personified. Meaning…The AZ ALL DAY LIE rules! AZ USA

so you think if I "work" 40+ hours/week AZ will rock? I can stay in the field 8-5, but that doesn't mean HCP's want to see me or will see me. But yeah, my targets ONLY treat asthma/copd & CKD! GFY jr!

CBD reading our posts??? Looks like one I know wrote this….to keep their Plushy Jobs! Wake up people. AZ is Corporate America personified. Meaning…The AZ ALL DAY LIE rules! AZ USA

Yes my child! You and many other worship at the altar of the ALL DAY LIE! It nourishes our soul. It enables us to survive and thrive! For…it…is…the…ALL DAY LIE!

Yes my child! You and many other worship at the altar of the ALL DAY LIE! It nourishes our soul. It enables us to survive and thrive! For…it…is…the…ALL DAY LIE!

My goal this week is 2 legitimate calls per day. I spent some time Saturday putting my week together, and it is going to work perfectly. Although it’s not the definition of a total ALL DAY LIE, the fact that it’s a whole week should be impressive! Maybe this just might be the beginning of the ALL WEEK LIE!

My goal this week is 2 legitimate calls per day. I spent some time Saturday putting my week together, and it is going to work perfectly. Although it’s not the definition of a total ALL DAY LIE, the fact that it’s a whole week should be impressive! Maybe this just might be the beginning of the ALL WEEK LIE!
Shame on your work ethic. Y'all are stealing money from our company.

Shame on your work ethic. Y'all are stealing money from our company.
Work ethic! What a joke! We paid backdoor Bob a large sum to continue working and even after he left. The Jessica's, Ericks, Hartmans and Doug's of AZ don't have any clue what's going on. The HRVP is blind and clueless walking around her dumb face all day long in home office. Who do you have work ethic you think?