THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Management is reading Cafepharma and definately read this post. So this is for them and the reps.

If you sell Farxiga you're looking at the new sales structure wondering, isn't 5 reps calling on an MD for a diabetes med a bit much? The answer is yes, but the sales structure isn't about the doctors happiness.

The new sales structure puts primary care reps earning about half of what specialty reps earn together basically doing the same job. So reps doing the same job earning twice as much as other creates internal division. But remember, the specialty rep doesn't control your salary, they dont look down on anyone as they were once you. They respect you.

Reps will be frustrated when they walk into an office an the receptionist says "someone was just here" and that'll frustrate reps creating more division. When that happens, say OK...Bob is in thisxweek of routing and he's got it covered. I'll pack up my ski boots and hit the slopes....its a free day.

Whats the goal of the sales structure: Share of voice AND the division and frustration are by design. Example, You call on an office but the doctor is on vacation. But Mike entered a call on the MD. Management hopes that your frustration over being paid less than someone doing the same job compels you to rat out your teammate. Then the company gets to fire that person to replace them with an even lower paid substitute. A race to the bottom of the pay scale.

How do you buck the system? Know that you're being manipulated and partner with the person who has "SALES" next to their name like you do. Be teammates and have each other's back.

I once knew a great rep in this same exact sales structure who was put on a PIP for not communicating enough with her teammates. She had to cancel her Presidents Club ticket as she was fired before the trip took place. True story.

As I see it, we have zero worries about layoffs at AZ for the time being. Frenchie the Fool is still delusional about $45 billion in sales by 2023, so he will need to add MORE reps in the future, if you can believe that! I have perfected my day to a level that even I didn't think was possible, in terms of lying and deceiving. My sales are reasonably good too!

Today, will be a first for me. I call it the All Day Lie! No sampling all day, with 100% fake calls. I will only do it every now and then to not raise suspicion. Join me my friends and make this a tradition across all of AZ!!!! Relax and enjoy the All Day Lie!!

Let's share best practices on how our All Day Lie went!

Management is reading Cafepharma and definately read this post. So this is for them and the reps.

If you sell Farxiga you're looking at the new sales structure wondering, isn't 5 reps calling on an MD for a diabetes med a bit much? The answer is yes, but the sales structure isn't about the doctors happiness.

The new sales structure puts primary care reps earning about half of what specialty reps earn together basically doing the same job. So reps doing the same job earning twice as much as other creates internal division. But remember, the specialty rep doesn't control your salary, they dont look down on anyone as they were once you. They respect you.

Reps will be frustrated when they walk into an office an the receptionist says "someone was just here" and that'll frustrate reps creating more division. When that happens, say OK...Bob is in thisxweek of routing and he's got it covered. I'll pack up my ski boots and hit the slopes....its a free day.

Whats the goal of the sales structure: Share of voice AND the division and frustration are by design. Example, You call on an office but the doctor is on vacation. But Mike entered a call on the MD. Management hopes that your frustration over being paid less than someone doing the same job compels you to rat out your teammate. Then the company gets to fire that person to replace them with an even lower paid substitute. A race to the bottom of the pay scale.

How do you buck the system? Know that you're being manipulated and partner with the person who has "SALES" next to their name like you do. Be teammates and have each other's back.

I once knew a great rep in this same exact sales structure who was put on a PIP for not communicating enough with her teammates. She had to cancel her Presidents Club ticket as she was fired before the trip took place. True story.
I know a manager, when promoted to NEXT quickly set about picking her Inaugural PIP and firing against someone who the team said “wasn’t working “ She then proceeded to “gaslight” the rep; stressing him out and He HAS Crohn’s !! She gor him fired her first week on the job to show Oh SHE was on the ball. HR took her attacks, lack of leadership and applauded Her! I hope she didn’t survive RIF. I will never speak to her again. Promotion over Road Kill Strategy to Be The Big Boss! She’s in the Southeast and fired the Rep with in ONE MONTH BASED ON POD input. Disgrace in the Southeast Next Team. Watch Your Back! Your friendly DM? Gustapo!

I am joining this club. As a DSM and seeing the fuck show that was the prep for these Fast Start meetings, I have decided to give into the "All Day Lie". Brands are so woefully run and the TTT's are/were an embarrassment.
Be highly visible, use good corporate speak, do a biz plan monthly, have at least 8 zoom calls a week and watch me climb. Field rides? Nah. Performance? Not really needed as long as optics are positive. I figure I can do all this with about 12-15 hours a week. Thinking about a good side hustle. Any suggestions?
I'm done caring.

I am joining this club. As a DSM and seeing the fuck show that was the prep for these Fast Start meetings, I have decided to give into the "All Day Lie". Brands are so woefully run and the TTT's are/were an embarrassment.
Be highly visible, use good corporate speak, do a biz plan monthly, have at least 8 zoom calls a week and watch me climb. Field rides? Nah. Performance? Not really needed as long as optics are positive. I figure I can do all this with about 12-15 hours a week. Thinking about a good side hustle. Any suggestions?
I'm done caring.

And just to let senior leadership know.... There are many of us feeling the same way. I know, do another pulse survey.

I'm done caring.
What Region are you from? You should be FIRED!!!

I'm done caring.

As an original member of the ALL DAY LIE club, let me be the first to welcome you! You will absolutely love being a member! Once you see just how easy it is, you will realize that you should have joined years ago! The “vacation” time is what YOU want it to be. You will take your lying skills and develop them into an art!

Once again, welcome to the ALL DAY LIE! We are excited to have a new member!

And just to let senior leadership know.... There are many of us feeling the same way. I know, do another pulse survey.
I always give top marks on the stupid survey. That way they’ll keep everything just like it is and I can fuck off all day long. I couldn’t even find 20-25% of my customers. They don’t give a shit, so why should I?

Well, after a couple of months absence from CP, I just I had to bring back the #1 AZ thread on CP, THE ALL DAY LIE! Recently, I celebrated my 10th anniversary of celebrating THE ALL DAY LIE in my territory! That’s right, 10 years without working a full day except at meetings, and a very few field days! I know this isn’t the record, but I had to celebrate in public! I plan on working on another 10 Years of the exciting AZ tradition! Will I be able to do it without getting caught??? I think I can!

Come guys, if you haven’t started your own ADL tradition, it’s never too late! I promise you will never regret it!

Well, after a couple of months absence from CP, I just I had to bring back the #1 AZ thread on CP, THE ALL DAY LIE! Recently, I celebrated my 10th anniversary of celebrating THE ALL DAY LIE in my territory! That’s right, 10 years without working a full day except at meetings, and a very few field days! I know this isn’t the record, but I had to celebrate in public! I plan on working on another 10 Years of the exciting AZ tradition! Will I be able to do it without getting caught??? I think I can!

Come guys, if you haven’t started your own ADL tradition, it’s never too late! I promise you will never regret it!
To find pride in dishonesty, fraud, and plain-old laziness is pathetic. Didn't your parents teach you the value of hard work? You should probably quit and go on welfare.

To find pride in dishonesty, fraud, and plain-old laziness is pathetic. Didn't your parents teach you the value of hard work? You should probably quit and go on welfare.
Thank You for a truly honest post! For the reps that are not putting in 110% effort in their jobs, they should leave NOW! These lazy bones are the reason for annual layoffs at our company. I put a new penny in my shoe every morning to remind me that my job is to SELL!!! Call me old fashion and a nerd but I respect my self and AZ!!!!!

Thank You for a truly honest post! For the reps that are not putting in 110% effort in their jobs, they should leave NOW! These lazy bones are the reason for annual layoffs at our company. I put a new penny in my shoe every morning to remind me that my job is to SELL!!! Call me old fashion and a nerd but I respect my self and AZ!!!!!

What a load of bullshit! You don’t put a Penney in your shoe every day! What a liar!

You are doing what you are being paid to do. Rock that 50 cents. And screw "ADL". An embarrassment to the sales profession if you ask me.
It's Friday - we can start the weekend at !;00PM!! As with every field day, I plan to cavort around my territory for less than 4 hours. Life is good and stick your penny where the sun don't shine!!