THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

My manager knows I lie about my calls, and will casually say on the district call "make sure everyone is up to date on entering their calls to stay off the radar".

We can all enter fake calls, or risk the house of cards falling down. Since we all need the house of cards to survive, we have no logical choice but to enter fake calls every day and make up success stories.

It’s the Truth.

Went into an Onc area today. I overheard the staff saying they know what we do is a “joke”. No kidding. Cannot believe we continue to do this make believe job. Or better stated we are paid for this shit show of a job. It’s one HUGE LIE!

AZ old timer here. The All Day Lie is as old as the hills and everyone from the janitor to Frenchie the
Frog knows about it. Where else can you be given a car, unlimited gas and expenses and basically drive around all day aimlessly in search of someone to talk to? Yes, there a re a few Reps/MSL's/Field Docs that work but they are very few and far between. If you are good at making shit up you are golden. Three hours a week is not a bad gig. It's the industry 's dirty little secret that never goes away.......

Ahhh…what a wonderful day today! In the morning I went to the gym for an hour. Feel great too!! Had a 12:00 PM tee time. Super day! Total faked calls, oh, about 7. I am a Charter Member of the “ALL DAY LIE” club!

Love it, charter member of the all day lie. Me too! Onc rep here in MN. There is NO access here. It’s been this way for Years! With Easter next weekend I better do what I do every week. Falsify my calls.

Well, I tried. I really did. No one will see reps in my area. Tried backdoor contacts, hospital pharmacists, etc.... Very little impact. I feel I am forced to be a member of the "all day lie". I know many have made a career out of playing the game. I guess I will to.

Well, I tried. I really did. No one will see reps in my area. Tried backdoor contacts, hospital pharmacists, etc.... Very little impact. I feel I am forced to be a member of the "all day lie". I know many have made a career out of playing the game. I guess I will to.

I have been a member for over 2 decades! I have taken it to a level of undeniable art. My free time is more and more important. The ALL DAY LIE has been a wonderful blessing!

Well Summertime is almost official. It’s hot and getting hotter. I thought it might be good to revisit the biggest thread here on CP, the famous AZ “ALL DAY LIE” thread! This thread has for years been a shining example of a pharma reps real existence and what happens each and every day. It is well known across CP. Other companies have their own version of it! These days, I find myself plotting ways to work less and less without getting caught. It gets worse every year. I guess soon, I will be down to one or two legitimate calls a day. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Well Summertime is almost official. It’s hot and getting hotter. I thought it might be good to revisit the biggest thread here on CP, the famous AZ “ALL DAY LIE” thread! This thread has for years been a shining example of a pharma reps real existence and what happens each and every day. It is well known across CP. Other companies have their own version of it! These days, I find myself plotting ways to work less and less without getting caught. It gets worse every year. I guess soon, I will be down to one or two legitimate calls a day. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I think every rep is in your position. This job lends itself to laziness. One day, some inventive marketing company will invent some type of platform using AI to replace 99% of pharma reps. It’s coming.
As far as the ALLDAY LIE goes, I have perfected it as best I can. I will be a practioner as long as I am in pharma.

What are some side hustles that work well? I still do ~2 lunch appointments per week but that’s about it. I still want to do something during my day. I’m not interested in DoorDash type jobs because that’s kinda too similar to the rep job. Uber/Lyft - nah.

What are some side hustles that work well? I still do ~2 lunch appointments per week but that’s about it. I still want to do something during my day. I’m not interested in DoorDash type jobs because that’s kinda too similar to the rep job. Uber/Lyft - nah.

Own and manage rental properties. I've been doing and saying this for years. Most of my colleagues don't like getting involved, because it's not easy. But I've always had multiple revenue streams with this job, and I strongly recommend that those in the field (including so-called managers) get ready for 2024-2029. If you dont know what's coming our way, I implore you to do your research.

Own and manage rental properties. I've been doing and saying this for years. Most of my colleagues don't like getting involved, because it's not easy. But I've always had multiple revenue streams with this job, and I strongly recommend that those in the field (including so-called managers) get ready for 2024-2029. If you dont know what's coming our way, I implore you to do your research.
What’s coming our way in those specific 5 years?

So you would use your AZ car to double dip? Since the sales force doesn’t SELL docs, why do we need y’all? Where do you drive your company car each day?!?!

Well, I believe now more than ever, the necessity of living the ALL DAY LIE at AZ, and in the entire industry. We need more and more personal time for our lives to be full. I need to unplug about 1 pm every day to gather my thoughts, catch up on world happenings, take care of my body (gym). Of course, my kids need me to pick them up every day from school to have a sense of security. Our personal needs should be placed before the needs and obligations we have to AZ. SO JOIN ME IN RENEWING OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ALL DAY LIE FOR 2024 AND BEYOND!

Thanks Adam. Too bad your last company figured it out and fired you. You will be caught here and fired eventually. Dummy.