THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Thank You for a truly honest post! For the reps that are not putting in 110% effort in their jobs, they should leave NOW! These lazy bones are the reason for annual layoffs at our company. I put a new penny in my shoe every morning to remind me that my job is to SELL!!! Call me old fashion and a nerd but I respect my self and AZ!!!!!
Love the old school approach! Sales training needs to concentrate on the 4 keys to selling:
1) A Positive Attitude, 2) Enthusiasm, 3) Hard Work, 4) Perseverance

Why is the Wolf Pack always #1? We are massively and honestly enthusiastic about our lives and what we do, and when you’re able to express this feeling during sales calls, you’re going to see sales success. Enthusiasm is contagious and most often the precursor for customer action - - - Rxs!!

Why is the Wolf Pack always #1? We are massively and honestly enthusiastic about our lives and what we do, and when you’re able to express this feeling during sales calls, you’re going to see sales success. Enthusiasm is contagious and most often the precursor for customer action - - - Rxs!!
That plus being able to throat a size 13 high top tennis shoe while putting out slop for the pigs.

Guys, how else you gonna watch Lord of The Rings and Godfather movies without the all day lie!!! Look like AZ still the same. Lol hired in Nexium expansion lol
You need to remember that AZ stakeholders do read these posts. By portraying the entire sales force as lazy, you jeopardize our jobs!! A good DM will know who is putting in the full-time effort. Those who subscribe to your work ethic will be eventually eliminated. Good selling and I am about to host a great lunch with my top prescriber.

You need to remember that AZ stakeholders do read these posts. By portraying the entire sales force as lazy, you jeopardize our jobs!! A good DM will know who is putting in the full-time effort. Those who subscribe to your work ethic will be eventually eliminated. Good selling and I am about to host a great lunch with my top prescriber.
You’re a lazy fuck too, so quite lying. You’ll roll in wearing scrubs, throw $300 worth of slop out for the pigs, “remind” your Dr. of the same thing you’ve told him or her 1000 times, then roll over to the outlet mall before the trip home at about 1:30. If investors or our corporate bone heads are reading CP, they already know you’re worthless. You’ve only made it this far because you can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch through a garden hose, so step down from the ivory tower, missy!

Enjoy your lunch with the office staff, and go get that next RX! You see, with management caliber such as bdb : and others like him since he is gone, go get em! We’ll be right here waiting for your success!! See ya in the gym at 2:00 pm With My Manager! Hahaha

You’re a lazy fuck too, so quite lying. You’ll roll in wearing scrubs, throw $300 worth of slop out for the pigs, “remind” your Dr. of the same thing you’ve told him or her 1000 times, then roll over to the outlet mall before the trip home at about 1:30. If investors or our corporate bone heads are reading CP, they already know you’re worthless. You’ve only made it this far because you can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch through a garden hose, so step down from the ivory tower, missy!
WORD to ya mudda! OP is self-rightous and holier than thou!

My enthusiasm is all over your wife's neck!

Your statement, “ A good DM will know who is putting in the full-time effort”, is laughable! How many reps have I seen that were able to completely fool a DM into thinking they were working their asses off when they might average 3 hours a day in the field! The entire industry worships at the altar of the ALL DAY LIE!

Your statement, “ A good DM will know who is putting in the full-time effort”, is laughable! How many reps have I seen that were able to completely fool a DM into thinking they were working their asses off when they might average 3 hours a day in the field! The entire industry worships at the altar of the ALL DAY LIE!
I beg your pardon sir!!! I happen to be the exception to the rule, I work my ass of 6 days a week with the exception to Sunday when I give praise and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please speak for yourself and stop assuming and lumping us all in together, some of us have a true work ethic and believe in giving our all to the company that puts food on the table, gas in our cars, shoes on our feet, and helps pay for the education of our children. Working for on of the top 5 companies in the world is a privilege and should never be taken for granted. If you are so unhappy, I then ask that you just leave and take your bad attitude and work ethic somewhere else.

I beg your pardon sir!!! I happen to be the exception to the rule, I work my ass of 6 days a week with the exception to Sunday when I give praise and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please speak for yourself and stop assuming and lumping us all in together, some of us have a true work ethic and believe in giving our all to the company that puts food on the table, gas in our cars, shoes on our feet, and helps pay for the education of our children. Working for on of the top 5 companies in the world is a privilege and should never be taken for granted. If you are so unhappy, I then ask that you just leave and take your bad attitude and work ethic somewhere else.
Only a dumb ass would say AZ is one of the top 5 companies in the world. AZ is one of the shittiest Pharma companies, and drug companies are bottom of the barrel if you consider things that really matter.

HAHAHAHAHA Put a camera in your car and prove it! No one in this place Ever worked an 8 hour day and if you are you suck! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That’s the biggest load of horse shit I have ever heard! And, you last sentence about us being unhappy is not true! I love it here! The ALL DAY LIE makes working at AZ a complete pleasure!

Only a dumb ass would say AZ is one of the top 5 companies in the world. AZ is one of the shittiest Pharma companies, and drug companies are bottom of the barrel if you consider things that really matter.
Damn people what college did you all graduate from!!!!! Can’t you tell when someone is joking, for the love of god!!!! RELAX!!!