THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

LOL how many times can someone use the word “and”, obviously this ass-wipe can!!! Listen boy, you wish you made the money I make, so take your primary care ass back to McDonald’s where you belong and leave the humor to those of us who have a real degree…..:) I truly pity your offspring, to have a so called dad like you, boy that’s a shame.
AOL Corleone. Shut up. You're a clown.

Our so called "leaders" all know that at least 75% of sales calls reported are faked or of the wave at the doctor and "have a nice day" variety. Every DM knows this and every senior manager in marketing and sales knows this. The longest thread on CP is this one..."the all day lie." So why is this allowed to continue? At one time in this company and legacy companies if you reported a call you didn't make or if your manager suspected you of this you had a good chance of getting your lazy ass fired. Not today. Why is this? Why does everyone look the other way when reps aren't working but being paid a tremendous amount of money for the little work they do? My feeling is pharma profit margins are so high nobody wants to rock the boat. Just do what we do and let the money roll in. I have a business degree and an MBA. I've been here two years and can't believe the level of bullshit in this company and this industry. It took me some time but I finally realized that the pharma industry is out of some sick novel by Kafka. I've decided to play this game and start a side business so when the shit hits the fan (if it ever does) I have my own business.

Our so called "leaders" all know that at least 75% of sales calls reported are faked or of the wave at the doctor and "have a nice day" variety. Every DM knows this and every senior manager in marketing and sales knows this. The longest thread on CP is this one..."the all day lie." So why is this allowed to continue? At one time in this company and legacy companies if you reported a call you didn't make or if your manager suspected you of this you had a good chance of getting your lazy ass fired. Not today. Why is this? Why does everyone look the other way when reps aren't working but being paid a tremendous amount of money for the little work they do? My feeling is pharma profit margins are so high nobody wants to rock the boat. Just do what we do and let the money roll in. I have a business degree and an MBA. I've been here two years and can't believe the level of bullshit in this company and this industry. It took me some time but I finally realized that the pharma industry is out of some sick novel by Kafka. I've decided to play this game and start a side business so when the shit hits the fan (if it ever does) I have my own business.

okay.............bye??

Now you are learning! Yes the ALL DAY LIE thread is the largest on CP for a reason, because It’s all true! LONG LIVE THE ALL DAY LIE!

So the question is…..what is your side hustle….if your working three hours a day….there is plenty of time to add to the bank account…..I have an online retail gig that brings in more than our bonus check….what you say?

Now you are learning! Yes the ALL DAY LIE thread is the largest on CP for a reason, because It’s all true! LONG LIVE THE ALL DAY LIE!

I can’t reveal way my side job is because they might just figure out who I am. Let’s just say that it’s fairly easy to do it without causing suspicion. Some days it can be very tough coordinating both jobs. I have done this for about 5 years. I definitely don’t have time to go to the gym or goof off. I seldom get home until 5 pm or later on some days. But, I will make about an extra $80k this year which is about average. Hopefully, I will be able to handle both jobs for years to come. Folks, it can be done!

I can’t reveal way my side job is because they might just figure out who I am. Let’s just say that it’s fairly easy to do it without causing suspicion. Some days it can be very tough coordinating both jobs. I have done this for about 5 years. I definitely don’t have time to go to the gym or goof off. I seldom get home until 5 pm or later on some days. But, I will make about an extra $80k this year which is about average. Hopefully, I will be able to handle both jobs for years to come. Folks, it can be done!

LOL!!! Of course it can be done. I have a business that I've been working for years. 90% of the time to run this business is on AZ's clock. Anyone can do it if you are smart. Here is somethings I've learned over the years to make this successful while being a pharma rep.

Rule number one and the most important rule is to never tell anyone in the company about your side hustle. Too many loose tongues that could get back to management and screw you over. Also, never leave any literature in the car that might be seen by anyone. Ideally, find a cash business. There are many of these around. Find a business that requires no employees. Find the business that is in your territory. Some examples of the above....coin operated car wash, self storage units, laundry mats and internet stores. I have a friend who is a drug rep with another company who goes to thrift stores during the day and sells on ebay. He makes significant coin doing this. I have another friend who owns a small liquor store. He has found a retired honest guy to work for him and it makes a nice profit. There are many side hustles to run while a pharma rep.

Well, as the annual layoff looms, how many of you regret not participating in the ALL DAY LIE for much longer than you did? As for me, I have no regrets. I was a charter member. Of the ALLDAY LIE club for several decades and still am. I have survived all of the layoffs and enjoyed enormous amounts of free time as well. I will survive yet again to keep alive the ALL DAY LIE philosophy!

‘Good luck and good selling!

Well, as the annual layoff looms, how many of you regret not participating in the ALL DAY LIE for much longer than you did? As for me, I have no regrets. I was a charter member. Of the ALLDAY LIE club for several decades and still am. I have survived all of the layoffs and enjoyed enormous amounts of free time as well. I will survive yet again to keep alive the ALL DAY LIE philosophy!

‘Good luck and good selling!
Are you a member of the Wolf Pack District?

Bullshit, the lies you are telling are posted above.

AZ has GPS in your car and your laptop, just like the trucking companies do and virtually every other corporation and government agency providing auto fleets. Face it. They track you, it is virtually free to do so. If you are not driving the car and making calls on MD offices, and if the MD is not signing for your samples when your car is supposed to be there, they have you by the balls.

Everyone offends to one degree or another. Get on the radar, piss off the wrong guy, and AZ has proof -- stand up, no way to deny it proof -- about where your car and where your laptop is every day. Hell they don't even need proof in most states since you are employed at will.

I even found a voice recording program in my computer that booted up every time I started the laptop, so they may be listening to your calls too.

I would, if I were paying the big costs associated with hiring an Rx rep. Wouldn't you??

You are in fact employed at will. They can and will fire you with no severance, at will. My advice is to stay off the radar and collect the paycheck and benefits and get your life quality on evenings and weekends, short term. When you have enough resources to get a real life, then get one, because you do not have one at AZ.

:eek: