THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

well the industry DOES and you are correct; FM elites make $$$$$ from propagating illnesses and then having a balm (therapeutic of course) to "prolong" life. Never a "cure".

When you have certain tumors where the average age of diagnosis is over 70 and people are averaging treatment times of 10+ years due to new treatments, resulting in patients living near normal lifespans and often dying from other causes, that pretty much sounds like a cure to me. You sales reps don't do science much huh.

More money is made treat illnesses than curing them. Nixon declared a “War on Cancer” back in the 60’s! They will never “cure” cancer not when the betting money is on treatment.

Try as hard as I may, I don’t think I can go out today. Weather is perfect, and I just don’t have it in me to pretend I care about the stupid drugs. The all day lie is running through my veins!

Try as hard as I may, I don’t think I can go out today. Weather is perfect, and I just don’t have it in me to pretend I care about the stupid drugs. The all day lie is running through my veins!

God I know how you feel! My whole body and soul is immersed in the ALL DAY LIE. It’s so bad I can’t even remember if I have EVER even worked a full day in years! I always have good intentions in the morning, but the day just seems to slip away. Like today, I got up, took a shower, tried to figure the hell out of where I am going, said fuck it, and now I am headed to the gym! Well at least I tried, and that makes me feel gooood!

God I know how you feel! My whole body and soul is immersed in the ALL DAY LIE. It’s so bad I can’t even remember if I have EVER even worked a full day in years! I always have good intentions in the morning, but the day just seems to slip away. Like today, I got up, took a shower, tried to figure the hell out of where I am going, said fuck it, and now I am headed to the gym! Well at least I tried, and that makes me feel gooood!

I think this describes 99% of us each and every day.

And you wasted how much money on your education with that comeback!!!! Oh Lord you must of been at the top our your class……LOL

And you write any better??? Listen moron, I am sure you went to some little community college and got a philosophy degree or some other useless degree, and you make fun of other people? Go deliver some bagels to an office that makes fun of you behind your back! Ass hole.

And you write any better??? Listen moron, I am sure you went to some little community college and got a philosophy degree or some other useless degree, and you make fun of other people? Go deliver some bagels to an office that makes fun of you behind your back! Ass hole.
LOL how many times can someone use the word “and”, obviously this ass-wipe can!!! Listen boy, you wish you made the money I make, so take your primary care ass back to McDonald’s where you belong and leave the humor to those of us who have a real degree…..:) I truly pity your offspring, to have a so called dad like you, boy that’s a shame.