• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Thanks for not posting RX weeklies

Symphony VPak numbers for w/e 5/22; TRx@ 955 (all time high) & NRx@ 454.
It's till concerning that NRx is -15% compared to its high 536 reported w/e 4/3.

Gilead Benchmark
Symphony Harvoni/Solvaldi numbers for w/e 5/22; TRx@ 12,202 (all time high) & NRx@ 5,278. NRx is -5% compared to its high 5,561 reported w/e 2/27.

Wow, we are screwed! This is a bit embarrassing. Does anyone still sell? Or have you given up like my team?

Gilead's 2nd gen is targeting only 4 - 6 weeks of therapy!! As usual, our 2nd gen is being studied at 8 - 12 weeks in clinicals. Why do we always bet on losers!!!!!!!!???????????? Fire R&D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, we are screwed! This is a bit embarrassing. Does anyone still sell? Or have you given up like my team?

I think reps are figuring out ways to keep their embarrassing DMs and AEs away from their customers that they don't have time to sell. Note, NOT all DMs and AEs. Only the ones that have been kicked out of offices and are so clueless they haven't figured it out yet. The ones that still think their limited knowledge of Hepatits C can have an influence over doctors that have years and years of experience. The ones that think they can "challenge" the doctors!!

I think reps are figuring out ways to keep their embarrassing DMs and AEs away from their customers that they don't have time to sell. Note, NOT all DMs and AEs. Only the ones that have been kicked out of offices and are so clueless they haven't figured it out yet. The ones that still think their limited knowledge of Hepatits C can have an influence over doctors that have years and years of experience. The ones that think they can "challenge" the doctors!!

Providers don't like being "challenged." As reps we are blunt and aggressive by nature however our providers are not aggressive, blunt personalities. No wonder they run when they see Abbvie reps. Can you blame them for trying to avoid pushy, arrogant condescending reps who tell them how they should be practicing medicine. I bobbled my head in agreement at meetings and with my DM. On my own I sell the way that doesn't intimidate or scare off the provider but is just as if not more effective. As reflected in my numbers it has worked out very well. HO doesn't always know best. Do what's best for your territory.

Providers don't like being "challenged." As reps we are blunt and aggressive by nature however our providers are not aggressive, blunt personalities. No wonder they run when they see Abbvie reps. Can you blame them for trying to avoid pushy, arrogant condescending reps who tell them how they should be practicing medicine. I bobbled my head in agreement at meetings and with my DM. On my own I sell the way that doesn't intimidate or scare off the provider but is just as if not more effective. As reflected in my numbers it has worked out very well. HO doesn't always know best. Do what's best for your territory.

A provider told me to bring in my manager and he will play along with him. The doc told me he and I will know he's giving my DM shit but the DM will be clueless!!

AMEN! Do what's best for the doc and customer. You'll always win if you do!

Symphony VPak numbers for w/e 5/22; TRx@ 955 (all time high) & NRx@ 454.
It's till concerning that NRx is -15% compared to its high 536 reported w/e 4/3.

Gilead Benchmark
Symphony Harvoni/Solvaldi numbers for w/e 5/22; TRx@ 12,202 (all time high) & NRx@ 5,278. NRx is -5% compared to its high 5,561 reported w/e 2/27.

Disgusting lack of performance! Somebody needs to be taken to the shed for a whooping! Y'all better look for new jobs!

Home office would really like you losers to get out and SELL! That is why WE pay you. Nobody wants you to be arm chair quarterbacking our decisions. We have expertise and REAL university degrees. Nothing like your art or music degrees. Get out and sell OR just get out!!!

Home office would really like you losers to get out and SELL! That is why WE pay you. Nobody wants you to be arm chair quarterbacking our decisions. We have expertise and REAL university degrees. Nothing like your art or music degrees. Get out and sell OR just get out!!!

Like Ricky has "REAL university degrees"....

Abbott spinoff CEO lacks claimed degrees
By ANDREW L. WANG (Crain's)

http://www.chicagobusiness.com/arti...9788/abbott-spinoff-ceo-lacks-claimed-degrees

The Crain's article is intersting. Not sure how you're a biochemist without a degree and working as such. If you have no degree and work in a lab you're usually a lab assisitant or a bottle washer.