• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Thanks for not posting RX weeklies

That NSM was soooo inspirational.

Since 4/3 we've seen a continuous decline in scripts.
Symphony data comparing 5/22 to 4/3 reporting; TRx -14% [765/888] and NRx -12% [442/503].

I feel like I'm beating my head against the wall, and can't even give this sh.. away with free vouchers !!!

Did gild numbers decrease in that same time period also? If so, then not a big deal. If they took scripts from us, we are done!

That NSM was soooo inspirational.

Since 4/3 we've seen a continuous decline in scripts.
Symphony data comparing 5/22 to 4/3 reporting; TRx -14% [765/888] and NRx -12% [442/503].

I feel like I'm beating my head against the wall, and can't even give this sh.. away with free vouchers !!!

Rx numbers are down due to doctors and patients going on vacations, etc. Don't lose the faith, we will see sky rocketing numbers starting in September. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later

Rx numbers are down due to doctors and patients going on vacations, etc. Don't lose the faith, we will see sky rocketing numbers starting in September. Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later

Isn't that what they said in March (end of qtr) and May was going to be the breakout month?

Symphony VPak numbers for w/e 5/22; TRx@ 955 (all time high) & NRx@ 454.
It's till concerning that NRx is -15% compared to its high 536 reported w/e 4/3.

Gilead Benchmark
Symphony Harvoni/Solvaldi numbers for w/e 5/22; TRx@ 12,202 (all time high) & NRx@ 5,278. NRx is -5% compared to its high 5,561 reported w/e 2/27.

It's till concerning that NRx is -15% compared to its high 536 reported w/e 4/3.

Gilead Benchmark
Symphony Harvoni/Solvaldi numbers for w/e 5/22; TRx@ 12,202 (all time high) & NRx@ 5,278. NRx is -5% compared to its high 5,561 reported w/e 2/27.

CP take down these misleading #s!! General Lootzie

Gilead Benchmark

Yes it is because NRx is a future indicator of TRx. The negative NRx trend is especially disconcerting for VPak.