• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Thanks for not posting RX weeklies

Symphony VPak numbers for w/e 6/12; TRx@ 863 & NRx@ 465
TRx is -10% compared to its high 955 reported w/e 5/22
NRx is -13% compared to its high 536 reported w/e 4/3

Gilead Benchmark
Symphony Harvoni/Solvaldi numbers for w/e 6/12; TRx@ 11,886 & NRx@ 5,037

BE INSPIRED VPak TEAM... WERE GETTING CLOSER TO THE 51% TARGET !!!
AWESOME PROGRESS 6 MONTHS INTO LAUNCH....

Fortunately, ex-US is doing well. The USA is a TOTAL FAILURE!!! Time for change in USA! Respectfully, Abbvie International

Fortunately, ex-US is doing well. The USA is a TOTAL FAILURE!!! Time for change in USA! Respectfully, Abbvie International

Who says xUS is doing well? The same mgmt team that said we'll capture 51% of market share?

I guess we'll find out at the next earnings report. My guess, only a 3% gain in global market share.

With this new data, we will be selling like crazy! Look out Gilead, here we come!!! "AbbVie Inc said on Wednesday that its hepatitis C cocktail Viekira Pak was effective whether or not it was used in combination with the compound ribavirin against the most common form of the disease, according to data from a late-stage study."

With this new data, we will be selling like crazy! Look out Gilead, here we come!!! "AbbVie Inc said on Wednesday that its hepatitis C cocktail Viekira Pak was effective whether or not it was used in combination with the compound ribavirin against the most common form of the disease, according to data from a late-stage study."

Dude, learn the facts & don't be a parrot.
In North America, genotype 1a predominates, 1b is the genotype your referring to.

How many pills/day is the VIEKIRAX® (ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir tablets) + EXVIERA® (dasabuvir tablets) treatment?

Dude, learn the facts & don't be a parrot.
In North America, genotype 1a predominates, 1b is the genotype your referring to.

How many pills/day is the VIEKIRAX® (ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir tablets) + EXVIERA® (dasabuvir tablets) treatment?

25% of g1 patients in US are g1b. 100% cure rate in 1b patients at 12 weeks across the board! The issue isn't pill count with viekira it's the rbv. Your pill burden argument becomes very weak. Clean message in 1b patients will help simplify for providers. Harvoni 8/12 weeks is not 100% because of Relapse. Then, Why put a patient through an extra 3 months of therapy Cirrhotic TE if there is zero benefit? I guess harvoni could argue 12 weeks harvoni + rbv for that patient. Telling a doc to add rbv when there is a 100% cure without... I will just say good luck.... Good news today people!

25% of g1 patients in US are g1b. 100% cure rate in 1b patients at 12 weeks across the board! The issue isn't pill count with viekira it's the rbv. Your pill burden argument becomes very weak. Clean message in 1b patients will help simplify for providers. Harvoni 8/12 weeks is not 100% because of Relapse. Then, Why put a patient through an extra 3 months of therapy Cirrhotic TE if there is zero benefit? I guess harvoni could argue 12 weeks harvoni + rbv for that patient. Telling a doc to add rbv when there is a 100% cure without... I will just say good luck.... Good news today people!

Even if your weak 100% SVR argument (vs. Harvoni's 98%) were valid...(excluding DDI's, AE's, pill count, BID, etc) of those 25% of patients, about 9 of them will get it covered. Good luck.

Also, remember that Gilead has all the major US PBMs exclusive, except ExpressScripts. 98% vs. 100% SVR, is no differentiation for doctors.

Even if your weak 100% SVR argument (vs. Harvoni's 98%) were valid...(excluding DDI's, AE's, pill count, BID, etc) of those 25% of patients, about 9 of them will get it covered. Good luck.

Lol Weak 100% SVR.. You stupid? Again 98 not 100 because of relapse. Again DDI pill count Bid are not the issues its rbv... Contracting will block this for most patients. Don't worry you still won't have to go to work. acknowledge this is great news for patients and move on.

Lol Weak 100% SVR.. You stupid? Again 98 not 100 because of relapse. Again DDI pill count Bid are not the issues its rbv... Contracting will block this for most patients. Don't worry you still won't have to go to work. acknowledge this is great news for patients and move on.

It IS great news for patients...the blocking that is.

Great data!! Sales Tip for the Day: Salespeople today ARE the differentiator. That’s why it’s so critical for you to focus on becoming a valuable business asset to your customers. Abbvie HCV DMs

Great data!! Sales Tip for the Day: Salespeople today ARE the differentiator. That’s why it’s so critical for you to focus on becoming a valuable business asset to your customers. Abbvie HCV DMs

We took the value of the rep out when we made this a managed care game. If you can't get a payer then what? Abbvie managers live in a weird world

We took the value of the rep out when we made this a managed care game. If you can't get a payer then what? Abbvie managers live in a weird world

I agree but maybe with time we will see more parity health plans, who knows. We have the data to support 100% SVR in 1b at 12 weeks no ribavirin. I hope we are doing phase 3b in 1b patients looking at 6-8 weeks of therapy.

I agree but maybe with time we will see more parity health plans, who knows. We have the data to support 100% SVR in 1b at 12 weeks no ribavirin. I hope we are doing phase 3b in 1b patients looking at 6-8 weeks of therapy.

Our DM mentioned that until Abbvie gets US marketing approval for this claim, he would suggest that you do not use this as a selling point.

Our DM mentioned that until Abbvie gets US marketing approval for this claim, he would suggest that you do not use this as a selling point.

Hey Fool: Your DM "suggested"; he did not "mandate"!! The Pri*k DM is allowing you to either promoted the indication or lose your job! Great leadership on the part of management, NOT!!!!!!

MSL Here:

We already saw in AVIATOR that 8 weeks is not long enough with Viekira. Next Gen is looking at shorter duration of therapy.