• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Thanks for not posting RX weeklies

We are making headway!! We need to continue to step it up!!
"the prescription data for the week ending June 12, showed a drop in new prescriptions for Harvoni compared to the previous week. RBC’s Yee and Chung forecast full year sales for Harvoni and Sovaldi in 2015 at $11.7 billion, a smidge below consensus estimates.Total prescription written for Harvoni rose 2% to 9,133, while new prescription fell 1% to 3,317. Add Sovalidi, and total prescriptions for the two drugs rose 3% to 10,951, while new prescriptions remained flat"
Sincerely, The Wolfman AROOH! AROOOH! AROOOOH!

You're loosing the battle. Gilead will have the lions share. Merck and BMS will enter the market. ABBV will be gasping it's last breath in HCV. This is the picture most analysts are painting. Better hope someone pulls a miracle out of their ass! Ricky and the management team really are a C class management team.

You're loosing the battle. Gilead will have the lions share. Merck and BMS will enter the market. ABBV will be gasping it's last breath in HCV. This is the picture most analysts are painting. Better hope someone pulls a miracle out of their ass! Ricky and the management team really are a C class management team.

Wrong. We are getting our second wind, you just wait.

Your telling me every Wall Street analyst is wrong. I doubt it. No one has you at more than 15% share short tterm. Long term less than 5% with new agents. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Loosing ? Bawwww Hawwwww Dumb Shit !

Answer this: why would our own sales data be wrong? We actually make the product! Get off loser!

Your failure to really understand the market and future dynamics tells me that you are very misinformed and misleading. You're saying Wall Street has it wrong. We will see. I bet not the big money. If your a father have a nice fathers day. I will be out for a nice boat ride today with my family.

Your failure to really understand the market and future dynamics tells me that you are very misinformed and misleading. You're saying Wall Street has it wrong. We will see. I bet not the big money. If your a father have a nice fathers day. I will be out for a nice boat ride today with my family.

Thanks same to you. Oh and by the way, I'll be on my boat as many days as possible this summer while Abbvie is paying me.

Symphony VPak numbers for w/e 6/12; TRx@ 863 & NRx@ 465
TRx is -10% compared to its high 955 reported w/e 5/22
NRx is -13% compared to its high 536 reported w/e 4/3

Gilead Benchmark
Symphony Harvoni/Solvaldi numbers for w/e 6/12; TRx@ 11,886 & NRx@ 5,037

BE INSPIRED VPak TEAM... WERE GETTING CLOSER TO THE 51% TARGET !!!
AWESOME PROGRESS 6 MONTHS INTO LAUNCH....

Gilead Benchmark

BE INSPIRED VPak TEAM... WERE GETTING CLOSER TO THE 51% TARGET !!!

Stop posting numbers. It's demotivational and against policy.

Gilead Benchmark

BE INSPIRED VPak TEAM... WE'RE GETTING CLOSER TO THE 51% TARGET !!!

My DM provides them to us to help and motivate. It's reassuring that we continue to grow and are on track, just like Rick tells us.

Wrong. We are getting our second wind, you just wait.

Gilead Benchmark