Surprise Rumor on ZVP

Anonymous

Rumor on the street has it that Sheri Staak is being heavily recruited by another company for a senior sales position.
Sheri, take me and a bunch more of us unhappy souls, please :)

<

BI only wants men in high positions.
Legal action to follow.
You watch.
Karen squeezed out for idiot Tom
Sheri leaves for senior sales position at Pfizer leaving room for another white male.
It is a male company at BI.
Only males.
Wanted: Fired white men from big pharma to fill BI positions.

Legal action to follow.
You watch.
Sheri leaves for senior sales position at Pfizer leaving room for another white male.
Only males.

I agree! This company doesn't do well with putting minorities in leadership positions. Raj Kannan and BJ Jones are the only minorities!!!!!!

Legal action to follow.
You watch.
Only males.

Is Sheri going to Pfizer... For real?

Of course Sher Staak and BJ are being recruited - their people love her/him, they are both trusted, the company doesn't appreciate them making BI a top sales organization, other companies see Sheri and BJ as leaders, and they both have talent. These two will take a lot of talent with them if they ever leave. Being recruited doesn't mean departure.

Some person had the guts to say what we are too scared to admit out loud. BI only promotes white men. BJ and Sheri are our only leaders. BJ and Sheri are my heros in this company.

Sheri Staak or BJ should have been named Senior VP of Sales after Bob Johnson. Those of us in sales know that they deserved the promotion.

But, BJ isn't white and Sheri is a female.

The above insight is right on. If you aren't from another company, white, in marketing and male BI doesn't want you in upper management.