Superbowl party

Well best part of it all was the price. Free!! The wine was Sam's choice and tasted bitter. The cheese and egg rolls passed around in trays tasted like freezer burn. The fried wings were all very fried with very little chicken. Even the lettuce was wilted. I mean come on man! Left at halftime to go to Hooters!

I hear ya knocking but ya can't come in.

Well best part of it all was the price. Free!! The wine was Sam's choice and tasted bitter. The cheese and egg rolls passed around in trays tasted like freezer burn. The fried wings were all very fried with very little chicken. Even the lettuce was wilted. I mean come on man! Left at halftime to go to Hooters!

Should be easily indentified and terminated with time, I would hope....

Say wot ya fool. 280rod slant got me the TD in the state title game. Akron coach was there capturing it in film. I got a 4 year future for now on the grid iron and itz paid for. Ya pencil neck....... #statechamp.!!

Got a phone call from our director of HR, Heather McGaughey, who said she has received a request about you! The company you have applied to wants to confirm why you are no longer with Jazz Pharmaceuticals! I hope you get the job!
Of course, we can't tell them that you were an incompetent employee at Jazz, and we had to terminate you for failure to perform your job, among other reasons.
But I am glad that you have decided to seriously entertain a job search! It's been 2 months now since you were let go from Jazz. I do wish you luck- you'll need it!

LaToya Jazz
Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

Got a phone call from our director of HR, Heather McGaughey, who said she has received a request about you! The company you have applied to wants to confirm why you are no longer with Jazz Pharmaceuticals! I hope you get the job!
Of course, we can't tell them that you were an incompetent employee at Jazz, and we had to terminate you for failure to perform your job, among other reasons.
But I am glad that you have decided to seriously entertain a job search! It's been 2 months now since you were let go from Jazz. I do wish you luck- you'll need it!

LaToya Jazz
Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

Coach sayz you are a flippn gingus potter wannabe. Coach usually knows what he's talking about. For me I got the state ring and my football scholarship. Hitting the gym hard to pack on another 15lbs of muscle to prepare for eve ball. Sucka
#statechamp

Wow. I am a long time rep for another company, and I can't believe they make you guys fly (or used to at least) to a meeting on fu**ing Super Bowl Sunday! What a joke! And if you actually have your execs commenting on here by name...if that isn't some joker pretending...unreal. Un-f**ing real.

Wow. I am a long time rep for another company, and I can't believe they make you guys fly (or used to at least) to a meeting on fu**ing Super Bowl Sunday! What a joke! And if you actually have your execs commenting on here by name...if that isn't some joker pretending...unreal. Un-f**ing real.

Should be easily indentified and terminated with time, I would hope....

If you really believe that there is a Jazz family and a LaToya or Jermaine Jazz, then you have been taken for a ride. LaToya and Jermaine are some sad lonely loser that also has many alter egos on dating sites and blogs. He has no life otherwise. A quick jump to the Jazz Pharma site you will quickly see the history of the company and no mention of a Jazz family. The Jermaine and LaToya and Tameka characters were funny at first but way over done now.

Florida DM

Get a load of the dm that moved from boston to fla gulf to start her retirement a liitle early.totally using jazz to make that happen
MP is an old sea hag that was burned by her first husband....think she has a things for the ladies,but they would run for the hills!

Re: Florida DM

Get a load of the dm that moved from boston to fla gulf to start her retirement a liitle early.totally using jazz to make that happen
MP is an old sea hag that was burned by her first husband....think she has a things for the ladies,but they would run for the hills!

Was she at the Jazz Super Bowl party?

If you really believe that there is a Jazz family and a LaToya or Jermaine Jazz, then you have been taken for a ride. LaToya and Jermaine are some sad lonely loser that also has many alter egos on dating sites and blogs. He has no life otherwise. A quick jump to the Jazz Pharma site you will quickly see the history of the company and no mention of a Jazz family. The Jermaine and LaToya and Tameka characters were funny at first but way over done now.

And who do you think approves your paycheck?
And who do you think approves your hiring status, and your career?
And who do you think negotiates your benefits?

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
- Dir. Sales/ Op.