Superbowl party

Latoya & John sitting in the tree. What a cute couple.

After the recent terminations over the last 3 months, I am sensing that our representatives are much more serious and more aware of what will be expected of them.
Jazz is really a great company to work for, and I think the vast majority of employees have found contentment here.
As a company we are always seeking to improve things for our employees, and their families!
For those of you who want to remain with Jazz Pharmaceuticals, life can be very good! To those who wish to move on, The Jazz Family wishes you well!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
- Dir. Sales/ Op.

After the recent terminations over the last 3 months, I am sensing that our representatives are much more serious and more aware of what will be expected of them.
Jazz is really a great company to work for, and I think the vast majority of employees have found contentment here.
As a company we are always seeking to improve things for our employees, and their families!
For those of you who want to remain with Jazz Pharmaceuticals, life can be very good! To those who wish to move on, The Jazz Family wishes you well!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
- Dir. Sales/ Op.

What's the name of his thread that you just posted on? If I recall it's about the Super Bowl party. Wrong thread pal. Poor lost soul.

Her real name was not Latoya but I lets just call her that. She climbed on me all night and brought up the sun on the golf course the next morning.

There were lots of dear in head light looks when security shined high beam light across the gd course that night. Was an all out booty call out there. At least 8-10 hook ups rolling on course that night.

Super Bowl Party and Val would get liquored up and was not scared to show off her boob job to the reps. I know of a few reps that she flashed her high beam on and next thing your knew they rolling in her sheets.

Super Bowl Party and Val would get liquored up and was not scared to show off her boob job to the reps. I know of a few reps that she flashed her high beam on and next thing your knew they rolling in her sheets.

The only light shing on the dark golf course the night of the company Super Boel party was Val's rack on high beam.

As I'm enjoying my annual superbowl party that I MISSED last year, thanks to Jazz, I am so very thankful to be done. It's moments like this that I realize how LUCKY I am to be out!!!
Add add that to the offer I received $30,000 grand more than my Jazz base.... SEE YA!! NEVER looking back!!!

All you "chosen ones" - enjoy the ride- oh wait, I mean, I hope you have a life preserver as the Titantic goes down. (Jazz more like a dingey but you get it :) ha!!!