Superbowl party

As I'm enjoying my annual superbowl party that I MISSED last year, thanks to Jazz, I am so very thankful to be done. It's moments like this that I realize how LUCKY I am to be out!!!
Add add that to the offer I received $30,000 grand more than my Jazz base.... SEE YA!! NEVER looking back!!!

All you "chosen ones" - enjoy the ride- oh wait, I mean, I hope you have a life preserver as the Titantic goes down. (Jazz more like a dingey but you get it :) ha!!!

Don't be so bitter. You obviously did not play your cards right partaking in the Jazz Super Bowl parties over the years. Many particularly the older aged managers waiting on retirement would get liquored up and score some free tail.

As I'm enjoying my annual superbowl party that I MISSED last year, thanks to Jazz, I am so very thankful to be done. It's moments like this that I realize how LUCKY I am to be out!!!
Add add that to the offer I received $30,000 grand more than my Jazz base.... SEE YA!! NEVER looking back!!!

All you "chosen ones" - enjoy the ride- oh wait, I mean, I hope you have a life preserver as the Titantic goes down. (Jazz more like a dingey but you get it :) ha!!!
You are full of shit! Anyone who makes more certainly wouldn't come back hereto gloat. Insider posted! It's a great company. And will be again.