Superbowl party

Pinnicle my a$$. This place is toxic. You have mgmt getting wasted at the bar and polishing the knobs of the you get reps. I just talking ethics and morals. I won't even get into the the laughable products.

Pinnicle my a$$. This place is toxic. You have mgmt getting wasted at the bar and polishing the knobs of the you get reps. I just talking ethics and morals. I won't even get into the the laughable products.

First things first. You need to learn how to speak and how to write. You are truly an embarrassment to me, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, yourself, and I'm sure your customers as well.
If we can do anything to help you leave here, we gladly will assist you!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
- Dir. Sales/ Op.

Your magic pole may turn into a golf club and cost you your life. watch your backs.
Rest in peace Bill Clarke, outstanding rep. recognized Jazz Conf. March 2006.
Died from blunt force trauma - Jazz Conference March 2006 Phoenix Az.
Isn't it ironic.
You killed him.
And then you left him there.

Your magic pole may turn into a golf club and cost you your life. watch your backs.
Isn't it ironic.
You killed him.

Why the intense morbidity on this board? You must live on the dark side.

LaToya Jazz
Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

Isn't it ironic.
You killed him.

I don't know about all of that. That's pretty heavy stuff.! I spent from 2008 to 2011 here and I can tell you that finding a Jazzer gal to change my oil at most every sales meeting was never a problem. I was single back then and the old 40 something's would flock to me at the bar at night. It was a fun for those few years but it was time for me to get a real job and I real wife so I moved on. I still laugh about the old wine women and song culture at this joker outfit.

I don't know about all of that. That's pretty heavy stuff.! I spent from 2008 to 2011 here and I can tell you that finding a Jazzer gal to change my oil at most every sales meeting was never a problem. I was single back then and the old 40 something's would flock to me at the bar at night. It was a fun for those few years but it was time for me to get a real job and I real wife so I moved on. I still laugh about the old wine women and song culture at this joker outfit.

Well, we miss you too. Today's Jazz Pharma is in the upper echelon of the industry. Sorry you missed it. You may have been here in the early years. Now we are headed to the very top of the industry! We are now regarded in many areas as "the best and the brightest".
I just want our employees to act with decorum at meetings. Surely, you understand this?
Our folks need to be careful. But there is always a place for wine, women and song!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
- Dir. Sales/ Op.

yeah ya might wanta go get checked. little critters eating my dick.

You may want to get the little and big critters checked out! If you are such a stud, it may be time to let the big dog eat! Next few meetings I'll be present. I am going to get more involved in all the meetings around the country. Jermaine wants to make sure our company reputation continues to be tops in the pharmaceutical industry!

LaToya Jazz
Asst. Sales Dir.& Board Member

This place is nothing but a bunch of washed up skanky toads collecting there last few paychecks who are living 10-15 years behind the times.

If you are still here, why? Greatness will pass you by, and some day, when you mature, mistakes in your life will magnify! The Family here will be more than happy to help you leave for a position with another company. That is if you are ABLE to get another job.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
- Dir. Sales/ Op.

So true. Having Jazz listed on your résumé is toxic and the kiss of death. I was on an interview and I spent 30 minutes trying to explain that Jazz was a real Pharma co and that it was not a contract co. The only thing this place is good for is a good lay at the meetings.

So true. Having Jazz listed on your résumé is toxic and the kiss of death. I was on an interview and I spent 30 minutes trying to explain that Jazz was a real Pharma co and that it was not a contract co. The only thing this place is good for is a good lay at the meetings.

Yeah after being on lock down for a couple of days at a meaningless meeting here, my man tool needs a good stretching.

any Super Bowl party this year?

Been a few years for me here. Saw the post and had to reply. Lol.... Jazz used to fly reps out to national meeting on Super Bowl Sunday and have this party that evening for the game. Most felt lime it was way lame but some claimed to get lucky scoring some tail. Those were the days. lol

We've grown up a lot, now that we have become a major pharmaceutical company!
Any Superbowl parties you may partake in are strictly up to you on your own time, with your family and friends.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
- Dir. Sales/ Op.