• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Stock trouble...

No trouble...obviously uninformed in the global novartis business...novartis just purchased a $665 million pharma company with a cutting edge sickle cell med.

So thousands of hedgefunds with many millions of dollars to invest are not informed of the global business? Don't you think if they saw value in NVS stock these hedgefunds would allocate capital to make purchases expecting long term appreciation? I think the market is not in favor at this time with Novartis not uninformed. You sound like a member of management who received a promotion based on ass kissing not what is between your ears.

ummmm.....the whole pharma sector is down almost 10% this quarter, so it isn't a NVS issue. Look beyond your little ivory tower at the big picture. With Trump in office, is dereg going to help pharma or is his version on ACA going to force them to cave in pricing and drop revenue? Lots of ????? to be answered and there are a lot of industries with a better outlook under the new admin. Money flows like water, least resistance.

I wonder what will happen to our dividends. Historically we always increased them year after year.

However, we reached a very high pay-out ratio in recent years because our performance did not really improve.

With the Alcon challenge, Glivec going off-patent, and Entresto's slow start you wonder whether this is sustainable.

I wonder what will happen to our dividends. Historically we always increased them year after year.

However, we reached a very high pay-out ratio in recent years because our performance did not really improve.

With the Alcon challenge, Glivec going off-patent, and Entresto's slow start you wonder whether this is sustainable.

assuming we work for sociopaths, the dividend will go up and a lot of people will be laid off for it.