• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Stock in the toilet !

Im very sad Novartis is in a slump. I'm a long time employee and rooting for my company. Why? Because of my pension and 401k. Us tenured reps have had many opportunities to sue Novartis as a company, but chose to support our employer, and get rid of the bad apples that some how keep coming in.
What went wrong with the Entresto launch?
1. Came to market without coverage, should of offered 6 months free for providers to see the good results. We would be where we need to be now.
2. No proper training for the field to help facilitate PA's. EC huge disappointment.
3. Dismissing our good managers, how do you know who they are? Do rep surveys.
4. You only listen to the chosen few, which normally are the butt kissers, who only know how to kiss butt. Please get rid of these people, they are a cancer on the company, bringing down moral of the introverts and true strategizors, loyalists!
What flavor Novartian Kool Aid are drinking pal? I have witnessed more bad apples than career novartians.