• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Stock

The stock is going to go down with the Coronavirus, all active comes from China and product launch guidance comes from India and South America now as a Swiss brainiac cost savings. Both cost savings are going to severely impact all product as those peoples will be devastated by the virus. Hygiene and public awareness are lacking in those places but the Swiss know all hell they got away supporting the third reich.

Whoever was it in this thread called the top, congratulations. You MF'er!!!!

How low do we go?

well...

$72-73 incoming by August.

if that breaks, there's $59-60 support that could mark the low by end 2021. that target also would match the ~42% drawdown from peak to trough the stock had during the last great recession.

still feel that way after this week?

LOL my verification captcha: "these animals are BEARS"

Yes I do. The fundamentals support that. This is over correction by market based on fear. I bought 200 shares today. Honestly I wish it would go into the 60's...it would fund my retirement through dividends. I would completely load up.

Yes I do. The fundamentals support that. This is over correction by market based on fear. I bought 200 shares today. Honestly I wish it would go into the 60's...it would fund my retirement through dividends. I would completely load up.

Already made 3.5% in 2 days suckers...focus on taking in sandwiches and leave the trading to the smart people you ignorant losers

Lost 30,000 last 6 months in my portfolio--not going to be an easy ride

worst thing you can do is just "ride it out".

if you are holding everything you've had since last 6 months, then sell half of everything you have. right. now.

feel good having that cash on the sidelines so you can redeploy at lower prices.

if the market recovers, oh well, you missed out on half of what you could have made.

then when price recovers towards the all-time highs again, sell everything.

best free financial advice you'll ever receive on an anonymous message board.