• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Stock in the toilet !

<

Who will be held accountable for the tanking share price?

We were once a $25 per share company in 2009. Prices go up and down over time. Just deal with it.

If the company decides to settle this whistleblower lawsuit, I frankly don't see it happening for less than $1billion. We can afford it, but don't be surprised if we go down to the $50s or $40s because of it.

We were once a $25 per share company in 2009. Prices go up and down over time. Just deal with it.

If the company decides to settle this whistleblower lawsuit, I frankly don't see it happening for less than $1billion. We can afford it, but don't be surprised if we go down to the $50s or $40s because of it.

This time its different. This will be the 3 strike. Read about valent pharma. The public is sick of us. Hillary could win. Its very serious. Docs know the score. They hate us too.

This time its different. This will be the 3 strike. Read about valent pharma. The public is sick of us. Hillary could win. Its very serious. Docs know the score. They hate us too.
Trumps no fan of pharma either he's already stated that he will allow medicare D to negotiate prices & appoves re-importation , if anything hillary is more pharma friendly but overall it's lose lose for pharma. The long running scam is coming to a screeching halt

Maybe they go to trial, that would be fun! Let a jury decide!!!

Don't want to rain on the Novartis is safe parade, but consider the following:

This is not strike 3, its more like 4 or 5, and we really don't know what else is out there.
1 Billion would be a slap on the wrist, and the Feds know this.
The environment is the perfect storm for an example to be made, and guess who's next on the price is right, NVS.
With an enhanced and elongated CIA already in place the chances are in play that we will lose ALL Fed money for all Nvs products for one year, which is worth 6-8 Billion, then throw a 3-5 Billion fine on top, along with a huge new CIA that will make the old one look like child's play.
You thought program and message oversight was tough now, ha just wait!
THEN, prosecute offenders and throw them in jail.
Share price will drop to 2009 levels and NVS as you know it today will look completely different.

But hey, look at the bright side, you'll still get your Nvs meds for free!
That is a killer benefit!!

Im very sad Novartis is in a slump. I'm a long time employee and rooting for my company. Why? Because of my pension and 401k. Us tenured reps have had many opportunities to sue Novartis as a company, but chose to support our employer, and get rid of the bad apples that some how keep coming in.
What went wrong with the Entresto launch?
1. Came to market without coverage, should of offered 6 months free for providers to see the good results. We would be where we need to be now.
2. No proper training for the field to help facilitate PA's. EC huge disappointment.
3. Dismissing our good managers, how do you know who they are? Do rep surveys.
4. You only listen to the chosen few, which normally are the butt kissers, who only know how to kiss butt. Please get rid of these people, they are a cancer on the company, bringing down moral of the introverts and true strategizors, loyalists!

Im very sad Novartis is in a slump. I'm a long time employee and rooting for my company. Why? Because of my pension and 401k. Us tenured reps have had many opportunities to sue Novartis as a company, but chose to support our employer, and get rid of the bad apples that some how keep coming in.
What went wrong with the Entresto launch?
1. Came to market without coverage, should of offered 6 months free for providers to see the good results. We would be where we need to be now.
2. No proper training for the field to help facilitate PA's. EC huge disappointment.
3. Dismissing our good managers, how do you know who they are? Do rep surveys.
4. You only listen to the chosen few, which normally are the butt kissers, who only know how to kiss butt. Please get rid of these people, they are a cancer on the company, bringing down moral of the introverts and true strategizors, loyalists!
Wow what an idiot, this company has been busted breaking laws, bribing docs, promoting bogus trials & other nefarious unethical shit GLOBALLY! & you're worried about your pathetic pension VS the screw jobs of millions of people around the world including those poor kids in croatia

"Croatia admitted it has tested Novartis vaccines on Croatian kids for years. As a result, many Croatian kids developed mental deficiencies and all sorts of diseases.

In fact, the Croatian Government admitted its doctors are receiving bonuses from Novartis for each vaccine administered on patients."

You pretty much are a sub-human piece of shit