• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

RUSH has cancer

First of all you and yours are just as mean spirited as he is ,with the comments you have made on here, its just your mouth is not as loud, so what's the difference? Hypocrite much? Secondly the fact that you are making of someone dying is sick as hell. Besides talking shit on the radio, what has Rush done to you personal for you to want to gloat about his dying?
Enabled the tobacco industry, helped float conspiracy theories, denigrated women who clearly intimidate him, put out terrible misinformation about climate/environmental issues.
You already know this, you are just a whiny POS loser trying to justify your holier than thou laughable loser bullshit. Now fuck off, asshole

hey he may Iuck out - there are major advances in cancer treatment. But stage 4 lung is dire. Odds are against it. I really hope he evaluates how many people he has marginalized and denigrated for decades.
Very interesting that Rush's announcement of his stage 4 cancer coincided with what would have been Trayvon Martin's 25th birthday. He was fanning the flames of racism in Florida during that trial. Looking at the facts, how is ok for someone to shoot a kid for walking through his dad's condo property armed with skittles and an ice tea??? How that ever came down and the Floridians aquitted Zimmerman with Rush cheering them on is to me a travesty against humanity. Rush got what he deserves and I hope he suffers.

Enabled the tobacco industry, helped float conspiracy theories, denigrated women who clearly intimidate him, put out terrible misinformation about climate/environmental issues.
You already know this, you are just a whiny POS loser trying to justify your holier than thou laughable loser bullshit. Now fuck off, asshole

Takes one to know one, still not enough to gloat over someone dying, telling me something ass crunch have you ever wittiness someone dying especially from a terminal illness like cancer, if you have did you think it was funny, did you enjoy yourself. Oh I have to be holier than thou because I don't get off on human suffering like your sick sadistic ass does, naw why don't you fuck off mutherfucker. :p

Takes one to know one, still not enough to gloat over someone dying, telling me something ass crunch have you ever wittiness someone dying especially from a terminal illness like cancer, if you have did you think it was funny, did you enjoy yourself. Oh I have to be holier than thou because I don't get off on human suffering like your sick sadistic ass does, naw why don't you fuck off mutherfucker. :p
Lots of people believe in karma. What goes around tends to come around. Duh.

Vag sorry deflate you but you are only slightly less annoying than Sparky/Sybil and your opinion is typically eye rolling but at least you are not near the wack job of the white nationalist losers on here

Nothing deflates me pal, this is all a big giggle as far as I'm concerned. I'm just waiting for the 'Battle of the Oligarchs', Bloomberg vs. Trump...…….. get out the popcorn...… Oh yeah, here's your 'eyeroll', LMFAO !!! :rolleyes: