• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

RUSH has cancer

Rush did none of these things. Only the mind of a bitter, evil troll would think of these sorts of things. Take a look in the mirror you evil progressive trolls...wishing tyranny on people...that's what progressive democrats do.

America will eventually dispose of everything you evil progressives stand for. And Rush will be ok because he does NOT have Obama Care.
Giving the Medal of Freedom to Rush is an insult to Ellie Wiesel, MLK, Mother Teresa and others....Rush with his lies, hatred and bigotry is nowhere in their league...

There is a huge difference between informing, saying your opinion and manipulating. Once you keep that in mind and listen to Rush, you will quickly find out that Rush is constantly manipulating. Unfortunately his listeners and followers are to dumb to recognize it!

The right wing philosophy: I don't want to see what does not match my view of the world, therefore it does not exist!!

The future of America is bright with you in charge!

Right Wing? Whoa, are you a moron!
It’s the Dem’s who believe their way is the only way for people to be living... under their elitist thumbs controlling our lives.

I’ll pray for you. Hahahahaha!

he reaps what he sows. Defended tobacco industry and smoked knowing risks. He will have an eternity to ponder his decision if he is able to with eternal ashes for brain matter
he will be hooked in hell by Donnie, Hannity, Mann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, and other Donnie bobbleheads along with every enabler comgress rep who votes to enable his dictatorship

he reaps what he sows. Defended tobacco industry and smoked knowing risks. He will have an eternity to ponder his decision if he is able to with eternal ashes for brain matter

I repeat - I don't care for the man at all. However, death isn't something to take a victory lap over. Be bigger than that. Bill Maher had Steve Bannon on Friday night. It was an excellent show and an example of opposing viewpoints expressed in an adult manner. Someone brought up Rush and Bill made the same comment - do not gloat. And years ago, Bill said that Rush had his back when as sticky freedom of speech issue came up. He complimented him for that and say even though their politics differ, he appreciates him as a man. ;)

I repeat - I don't care for the man at all. However, death isn't something to take a victory lap over. Be bigger than that. Bill Maher had Steve Bannon on Friday night. It was an excellent show and an example of opposing viewpoints expressed in an adult manner. Someone brought up Rush and Bill made the same comment - do not gloat. And years ago, Bill said that Rush had his back when as sticky freedom of speech issue came up. He complimented him for that and say even though their politics differ, he appreciates him as a man. ;)
One of the best and most appropriate posts you’ve ever made.

I don’t care. He is pure trash and don’t give two shits when he croaks except that I hope he suffers and potentially learns some compassion which he has never given. He has been a mean spirited big mouth and now it’s karma time. Sorry/not sorry

I don’t care. He is pure trash and don’t give two shits when he croaks except that I hope he suffers and potentially learns some compassion which he has never given. He has been a mean spirited big mouth and now it’s karma time. Sorry/not sorry

I'd hate to have your Karma! ;)

First of all you and yours are just as mean spirited as he is ,with the comments you have made on here, its just your mouth is not as loud, so what's the difference? Hypocrite much? Secondly the fact that you are making of someone dying is sick as hell. Besides talking shit on the radio, what has Rush done to you personal for you to want to gloat about his dying?

Vag sorry deflate you but you are only slightly less annoying than Sparky/Sybil and your opinion is typically eye rolling but at least you are not near the wack job of the white nationalist losers on here

Vag sorry deflate you but you are only slightly less annoying than Sparky/Sybil and your opinion is typically eye rolling but at least you are not near the wack job of the white nationalist losers on here
Since the a white nationalist losers exist only in your deranged loser mind, that makes him the ultimate whack job here, save you of course.

First of all you and yours are just as mean spirited as he is ,with the comments you have made on here, its just your mouth is not as loud, so what's the difference? Hypocrite much? Secondly the fact that you are making of someone dying is sick as hell. Besides talking shit on the radio, what has Rush done to you personal for you to want to gloat about his dying?
Bingo!
Anybody gloating over Rush’s diagnosis is twisted and sick in mind, heart and soul!