• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

RUSH has cancer

anonymous

So here is a man who balked at the idea that tobacco causes cancer. He also supported conspiracy theories after mass shootings which I'm sure was very painful for the surviving family members- don't forget the parents of the Sandy Hook kids and how Rush sided up with Infowars on this. Ok- so if there is reincarnation what do you think Rush's next incarnation will be- wonder if God can think up a good one for him? If I were God I would have him be born into a family in Central America who were forced to flee their country just to survive. Perhaps that would cleanse his soul if he even still has one.

<

So here is a man who balked at the idea that tobacco causes cancer. He also supported conspiracy theories after mass shootings which I'm sure was very painful for the surviving family members- don't forget the parents of the Sandy Hook kids and how Rush sided up with Infowars on this. Ok- so if there is reincarnation what do you think Rush's next incarnation will be- wonder if God can think up a good one for him? If I were God I would have him be born into a family in Central America who were forced to flee their country just to survive. Perhaps that would cleanse his soul if he even still has one.
Totally agree...couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!! The right wingers have never seen through Limbaugh and the fact that he is a master manipulator. It's unreal that someone like him made millions dumbing down America!

You are an incredibly stupid and sick individual. When Rush dies he will, as far as can be discerned, enjoy communion with God in Heaven. I hope that you can cleanse your soul and correct your thinking so that you may enjoy the same situation.

Totally agree...couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!! The right wingers have never seen through Limbaugh and the fact that he is a master manipulator. It's unreal that someone like him made millions dumbing down America!
You offer a clear view into the sick and twisted heart of the liberal. Rush is rational, intelligent and loving. You should aspire to those attributes. It’s clear that you’re sorely lacking them at this point.

You offer a clear view into the sick and twisted heart of the liberal. Rush is rational, intelligent and loving. You should aspire to those attributes. It’s clear that you’re sorely lacking them at this point.
He mocked Michael J Fox who has Parkinson’s and wished Ruth Bader Ginsbergs death when she had cancer. Really nice guy right? He does not deserve my sympathy and he has propogated a lot of hatred. The way he treated the parents of the children murdered at Sandy Hook is unforgivable to me. Total evil.

He mocked Michael J Fox who has Parkinson’s and wished Ruth Bader Ginsbergs death when she had cancer. Really nice guy right? He does not deserve my sympathy and he has propogated a lot of hatred. The way he treated the parents of the children murdered at Sandy Hook is unforgivable to me. Total evil.

Yep, but our Rush loving friends here see only what they want to see. If something does not fit their view they just claim it is a lie, change the subject or write bullshit to deflect!

The next person who needs to get lung cancer is Hannity! He is just as bad as Limbaugh!

Rush has more Empathy in his little finger than you have in your whole body.
Totally agree...When US soldiers were torturing soldiers in Iraq during Bush's invasion,
Limbaugh justified it with "letting off steam by the US boys". I heard it on the radio myself. Some form of compassion for the US soldiers!!! You are so right!! Idiot!!

You are an incredibly stupid and sick individual. When Rush dies he will, as far as can be discerned, enjoy communion with God in Heaven. I hope that you can cleanse your soul and correct your thinking so that you may enjoy the same situation.
The Doctors Knew it Couldn't be Brain or Heart Cancer , Rush doesn't have those !

OH my God...UNREAL after all the vile and hatred out of Rush's mouth!!!

OH my God...UNREAL after all the vile and hatred out of Rush's mouth!!!
Bottom line no matter how low down another person is, you should not gloat about their down fall, because Karma is a bitch and she don't discriminate, sometimes she is late but she always shows up remember that while you keep doing your dirt. You all know who you are.