• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Restasis Contract Sales Force

So... Green team will be compensated on Refresh?

How the hell do they expect accurate numbers on that? They think that measuring growth in all of Refresh when the Green team is only talking to specific docs is going to be at all correlated?

It’s been nothing but a pleasure working with all the colors on my team. You cry babies need to get a grip and figure it out. Make an extra stop or 2 and do a Dunkin/Starbucks run if you need to find “purpose” haha

Definitely not a green rep. We’ll see how purposeful your offices feel you are when your the 4th one they’ve seen in 3 weeks.

Things seem to be getting back to normal now. Reps appear to understand why an intervention was necessary and understand that the correct decision was indeed made. Critical thinking is often overwhelmed by selfishness and a territorial attitude. We are moving forward. For those of you that trudged forward and didn’t complain hats off to you. Good day.

Things seem to be getting back to normal now. Reps appear to understand why an intervention was necessary and understand that the correct decision was indeed made. Critical thinking is often overwhelmed by selfishness and a territorial attitude. We are moving forward. For those of you that trudged forward and didn’t complain hats off to you. Good day.

things aren’t normal. People are sick of not being heard. I don’t want any tipp of the hat. Just listen.

Who will be carrying what in their bag once we have new items this year or next? And not talking Refresh here. AGN legacy? Everyone??

Thank you for the questions. From your point of view I am sure they are very Important to you but let me remind you that the future is just that. The future. Everyone needs to be working in sync today to maximize our current share of voice, to communicate within teams and to maximize our efforts while we can. That is what you need to be concerned about now. If you do that you will be successful and respected. Anything beyond today is uncertain and a waste of your time. Good day.

Thank you for the questions. From your point of view I am sure they are very Important to you but let me remind you that the future is just that. The future. Everyone needs to be working in sync today to maximize our current share of voice, to communicate within teams and to maximize our efforts while we can. That is what you need to be concerned about now. If you do that you will be successful and respected. Anything beyond today is uncertain and a waste of your time. Good day.

It's actually impressive how you constantly make yourself sound more dumb with each post.

In total seriousness, if this is what you're spending your time trying to convince people of... I just kind of feel sorry for you.

It's actually impressive how you constantly make yourself sound more dumb with each post.

In total seriousness, if this is what you're spending your time trying to convince people of... I just kind of feel sorry for you.

completely convinced this Good Day poster isn’t in any type of management role, marketing, or field rep. Likely another company. No valid POV.

An insane amount of contract reps have left. From what I heard it was almost a third of the Green Teem since the start of the contract. That's pretty telling.

The idea that you would post something like this is truly incredible. Every time I visit this site I see an increased lack of professionalism. Things have taken an extremely hard shift from when David P. was in charge. I don’t know if the complainers are all post that era or not but we had a proud group of team players then. If it’s not post David hires then it is an indication that when things aren’t handed to you it is self destruction time. Good day.

If the binder are correct then they’re just facts. That would be a very high amount % wise in a short amount of time. I think it also says a lot! How come they’re only paid on their call panel, too? Pretty limiting.

The idea that you would post something like this is truly incredible. Every time I visit this site I see an increased lack of professionalism. Things have taken an extremely hard shift from when David P. was in charge. I don’t know if the complainers are all post that era or not but we had a proud group of team players then. If it’s not post David hires then it is an indication that when things aren’t handed to you it is self destruction time. Good day.

Uh oh, is the Good Day poster getting rattled?

Uh oh, is the Good Day poster getting rattled?

Rattled no. Disappointed and shocked that information that should not be posted on a public forum for the competition to read yes. It’s one thing to give advice on team communication and how to win but to talk about over estimated numbers of the Green Team that left for better opportunities. Use your head when you talk on here. Good Day.