• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Restasis Contract Sales Force

don’t worry what your territory will look like or who your doctors will be? Are you serious? We aren’t primary care? FU!

The point was to stay focused on the task at hand. We have to finish this year strong. It’s July. Why do you have to know what your territory months in advance? What planning are you going to do? It would only distract the entire team. When has this ever been the case? Keep doing what you are doing, communicate and please be more positive. You will get details when you need them to prepare. Good day.

The point was to stay focused on the task at hand. We have to finish this year strong. It’s July. Why do you have to know what your territory months in advance? What planning are you going to do? It would only distract the entire team. When has this ever been the case? Keep doing what you are doing, communicate and please be more positive. You will get details when you need them to prepare. Good day.

sales ops=good day poster is a complete idiot. If this stuff didn’t matter to us why tel us without a clear plan? We want to know if we should ramp us our resumes as no one wants to be a part of an unplanned, shit show. With so many distractions it will be actually hard for everyone to focus and grow business. Why are we adding so many reps?! Many of the reps have already gotten new managers and now yet again throw some sales people in addition without knowing who is going to carry what? What’s next, we have to interview for our current jobs if the territories change? F that. Tenured reps and new reps alike will choose to leave.

You are an idiot

All of you need to quit complaining, management does not care, as a matter of fact they'd prefer you left, they'd replace you in a second, as a matter of fact they'd like to replace all of you with the green force.

All of you need to quit complaining, management does not care, as a matter of fact they'd prefer you left, they'd replace you in a second, as a matter of fact they'd like to replace all of you with the green force.
It is hard not to make it known. I don’t believe that they would rather have the green team than us though. This is just making my customers look at me differently and I have known them forever.

That sounds like poor planning and routing. Work it out together.

You must be in management. How about the fact that Allergan is turning into total big pharma/primary care mentality company. Reps don’t have enough places to go and doctors of sick of Allergan reps.

The bottom line is that a whole new saleforce was not needed for 3 old ass drugs and a new drug that is going to have about 8 competitors in a couple months. That is called poor planning.

Finally you people are starting to understand. Even you are developing a low tolerance for this constant complaining about the poor planning of a few reps. I take that as good news and you will roll with the punches when change comes while the complainers won’t. This is a big step! Good day.

I’m no, people just want to keep their jobs. It’s a one off if you’re running into the same offices same day without any knowledge, but many teams don’t coordinate effectively anyway.

Finally you people are starting to understand. Even you are developing a low tolerance for this constant complaining about the poor planning of a few reps. I take that as good news and you will roll with the punches when change comes while the complainers won’t. This is a big step! Good day.

“you people”?? Wow. You must not be attending diversity trainings.

I think we should all keep banging each other till we are all the same color. How's that for diversity?

Goddamn, that was a beautiful comment. I left Allergan a long time ago during the Pyott era before he sold us out. Now I see just how rock bottom this sh!+ show has become. Abandon ship, mate and/or lass. Oh wait, I meant to say "birthing people."

Goddamn, that was a beautiful comment. I left Allergan a long time ago during the Pyott era before he sold us out. Now I see just how rock bottom this sh!+ show has become. Abandon ship, mate and/or lass. Oh wait, I meant to say "birthing people."
Yes. Look up a company called Kala if you haven’t been here in that long. We lost someone to them.

Allergen used to be an awesome company. I really loved working here and felt proud to say I did. Now, too may reps in a territory, with old products and one new coming that will soon be a me too- doctors have lost respect for Allergan. We used fo be a resource and now with too many reps, too often, we are an annoyance.

Management doesn’t help the situation with the complete micromanagement and stupid metric focus. At this point Allergan just want minions and not true sales people. Time to move on where reps are treated like actual adults.

Allergen used to be an awesome company. I really loved working here and felt proud to say I did. Now, too may reps in a territory, with old products and one new coming that will soon be a me too- doctors have lost respect for Allergan. We used fo be a resource and now with too many reps, too often, we are an annoyance.

Management doesn’t help the situation with the complete micromanagement and stupid metric focus. At this point Allergan just want minions and not true sales people. Time to move on where reps are treated like actual adults.

100% agree. Time to move on and put the old Allergan as we knew to rest. It’s become the Primary Care of Eye Care and going to get worse.

It has been a long time. As I said time and time again if you would just communicate all would be well. It appears that you have learned to do so. No more constant complaining. Things are going good right? Everyone was in a panic. No one would trust the process. Looks like we are positioned well to advance. In the future just relax. Good day.