• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Restasis Contract Sales Force

Are these rebuttals? It's not a rumor when it's true.

And yes OP where you have your own smaller territory (not 3 people selling the same 20 year old drug), a novel drug that doctors and staff want to hear about, a company that is not big pharma, and the ability to run your business the way you want to. Pfffft, ya, who would want that.

Don't forget that the blue/red team can't be as productive as they used to be either. I used to be able to make a lot more calls than I can nowadays. I can't go as many places as I used to in fear of running into the green rep.
So with productivity (and numbers) going down, management shouldn't be looking to us...

Are these rebuttals? It's not a rumor when it's true.

And yes OP where you have your own smaller territory (not 3 people selling the same 20 year old drug), a novel drug that doctors and staff want to hear about, a company that is not big pharma, and the ability to run your business the way you want to. Pfffft, ya, who would want that.
News flash! OP territories are quite large

I bet one week Advance numbers the Good Day poster has never carried a bag in their Allergan career.

Ya, I agree. They never mention anything about access and/or relationships because they don't understand that. They just thinks reps can walk in any office and demand to speak about a product- even when someone was just there 3 days prior.

Doctors understand that we have multiple franchises. Just because the Green Team has been in to educate the physician does not mean you don’t have a job to do. Lean into the situation and advance the call from where the last call was left off. What I am hearing is the new team is doing their job and tenured reps are backing off. This defeats the purpose of having additional share of voice. We have had multiple franchises for years. Take advantage of the opportunity afforded to you. Those who do will win. Good day.

You are really something. Doctors don’t give a flying f about how many franchises we have. Then want to see patients and get their work done. Not be bothered by numerous reps saying the same shit that’s been said for 20 freakin years.

Doctors understand that we have multiple franchises. Just because the Green Team has been in to educate the physician does not mean you don’t have a job to do. Lean into the situation and advance the call from where the last call was left off. What I am hearing is the new team is doing their job and tenured reps are backing off. This defeats the purpose of having additional share of voice. We have had multiple franchises for years. Take advantage of the opportunity afforded to you. Those who do will win. Good day.
Hahah we know who you are and it’s funny how you won’t quit. Speaks to your character or lack there of. Stay Classy NY

That’s not being a P. That’s called having respect for the offices and not overdoing it to continue to have access you jackass

Agreed. Ya can’t teach self awareness. Not saying we are taking a backseat to Green but we are all trying to play nice in the sandbox for everyone’s benefit to make it look like Allergan has cohesion. Which is taking the high road considering Sales Ops has a massive fail on their hands.

Agreed. Ya can’t teach self awareness. Not saying we are taking a backseat to Green but we are all trying to play nice in the sandbox for everyone’s benefit to make it look like Allergan has cohesion. Which is taking the high road considering Sales Ops has a massive fail on their hands.

Actually it sounds like you are taking a backseat to the Green Team. Coordinate your messaging with them so we don’t fall into the rut of the new guys delivering the only message. Also Sales Ops are to blame for nothing. Good day.

I don’t care what you say. I am treading lightly in my clinics. And yes I have self awareness thank you.

I agree 100% about them being in Sales Ops. They got very touchy when someone earlier in the thread mentioned this was sales ops fault.

Also makes sense because they are completely clueless as to what relationships and access mean.