• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Restasis Contract Sales Force

The Green Team should be blazing forward. The idea that they would be in limbo would completely defeat the entire reason they were hired. I for one am glad they are not distracted by the hopefully isolated areas where they are being ignored or minimized by the Red and Blue. Cream rises to the top. The Green Team is definitely talented. These reports are comforting. Good selling.

your share of voice and failure to accept blame for this mess is about to destroy our customer access

The Green Team should be blazing forward. The idea that they would be in limbo would completely defeat the entire reason they were hired. I for one am glad they are not distracted by the hopefully isolated areas where they are being ignored or minimized by the Red and Blue. Cream rises to the top. The Green Team is definitely talented. These reports are comforting. Good selling.

I choose to disagree

I choose to disagree

I also disagree.

Good day. Good selling. Blah blah blah.

there is a lack of awareness and culpability for the mess. Can we please get the call panel fixed so that AGN can continue as a team cohesively? Do NOT blaze ahead and destroy access. Tenured reps will leave. And don’t buzz in here and comment that it’s all communication and we’re not working with the Green team. We are 100% doing that and helping them but the call panel and targeting is beyond screwed. This seems like a simple fix for a huge problem! Managers and joke office don’t turn a blind eye to this. Why can’t there be appropriate input from everyone and why was this done so quickly? What the hell was the hurry?

I also disagree.

Good day. Good selling. Blah blah blah.

there is a lack of awareness and culpability for the mess. Can we please get the call panel fixed so that AGN can continue as a team cohesively? Do NOT blaze ahead and destroy access. Tenured reps will leave. And don’t buzz in here and comment that it’s all communication and we’re not working with the Green team. We are 100% doing that and helping them but the call panel and targeting is beyond screwed. This seems like a simple fix for a huge problem! Managers and joke office don’t turn a blind eye to this. Why can’t there be appropriate input from everyone and why was this done so quickly? What the hell was the hurry?

Agreed. With some clinics I believe damage has been done. I am backing off messaging because of the overlap. Don’t want to be banned.

There should be some sort of letter sent out to our docs to explain this FUBAR to take the pressure off of us. We have to deal with this silliness every day. So tired of it.

Eh, they did this in 2016 when they hired the Silver team to do what the Green team is doing right now. It was a disaster with that many people selling Restasis. They ended up firing almost all of them at the beginning of 2018. Just play nice for about 16-17 months. What is so interesting is that they never learn from their mistakes.

Eh, they did this in 2016 when they hired the Silver team to do what the Green team is doing right now. It was a disaster with that many people selling Restasis. They ended up firing almost all of them at the beginning of 2018. Just play nice for about 16-17 months. What is so interesting is that they never learn from their mistakes.

We don’t have 17 months. We don’t have a month. Docs are mad already.

It has been a busy week. The slower level of posts here seem to reflect acceptance, communication and more teamwork. All of these together equal more productivity. Time for a little rest. Glad things are settling down out there. Good day.

It has been a busy week. The slower level of posts here seem to reflect acceptance, communication and more teamwork. All of these together equal more productivity. Time for a little rest. Glad things are settling down out there. Good day.

You Dingus. The slower posting just means that everyone has come to the consensus that you have no idea what you're talking about.

This good day poster needs a life outside of work or a political platform all to themselves. No one is listening to you here because you’re too disconnected.

The rest of us are slower this week because we are trying to make up for lack of productivity from all the offices who are shutting down because of too many reps.

It has been a busy week. The slower level of posts here seem to reflect acceptance, communication and more teamwork. All of these together equal more productivity. Time for a little rest. Glad things are settling down out there. Good day.[/QUOTE

Thank you for sharing your outside perspective. Every now and then, people who know nothing about a subject can still come to the table with something useful. I’m not certain this is one of those times but thanks for sharing.