• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Restasis Contract Sales Force

You are right. Nothing is the fault of the Green Team. And they are more professional than to run into an office and grab a signature and leave. Of course there are growing pains but you are out of line to attack Sales Ops. Attack management if you like. Fine. If you have been here any length of time you know you will be and are well taken care of. Many of you are probably tenured reps. Help the Green Team. Don’t alienate them. Good day.

You're just completely oblivious to what everyone here is saying, aren't you? Who was it that went and changed the Green call plans to make them overlap all the Red/Blue targets? If it wasn't sales ops who put that together, then who? Because they're the ones to blame for this complete cluster.

Let's be really honest here, there have been a TON of mistakes made coming from inside recently...
-Restasis Starter Kits, worthless
-sRep, extra worthless
-Green targeting
-Specific metrics around the Copay Estimator
-Changing around EyeFlash so it becomes just like any other program, what offices worth a damn have 45 minutes for lunch to do this program?

What's the common theme here? ALL OF THEM could have been mitigated with knowledge from the field, but that's pretty much non-existent in the minds of ops and marketing.

My doctors don't want spam texts, unwieldy kits with no value, or masses of reps that weren't trained on what they need to be annoying their offices to increase 'share of voice'. They want a rep relationship that brings value to their office, targeted conversations around coverage and products, and for us to make their lives and the lives of their staff easier... that's what we're supposed to be doing, those are the tools we need; not pulling a new worthless chatzky out of our bags every day.

You're just completely oblivious to what everyone here is saying, aren't you? Who was it that went and changed the Green call plans to make them overlap all the Red/Blue targets? If it wasn't sales ops who put that together, then who? Because they're the ones to blame for this complete cluster.

Let's be really honest here, there have been a TON of mistakes made coming from inside recently...
-Restasis Starter Kits, worthless
-sRep, extra worthless
-Green targeting
-Specific metrics around the Copay Estimator
-Changing around EyeFlash so it becomes just like any other program, what offices worth a damn have 45 minutes for lunch to do this program?

What's the common theme here? ALL OF THEM could have been mitigated with knowledge from the field, but that's pretty much non-existent in the minds of ops and marketing.

My doctors don't want spam texts, unwieldy kits with no value, or masses of reps that weren't trained on what they need to be annoying their offices to increase 'share of voice'. They want a rep relationship that brings value to their office, targeted conversations around coverage and products, and for us to make their lives and the lives of their staff easier... that's what we're supposed to be doing, those are the tools we need; not pulling a new worthless chatzky out of our bags every day.

So well said. Thank you for posting.

You are right. Nothing is the fault of the Green Team. And they are more professional than to run into an office and grab a signature and leave. Of course there are growing pains but you are out of line to attack Sales Ops. Attack management if you like. Fine. If you have been here any length of time you know you will be and are well taken care of. Many of you are probably tenured reps. Help the Green Team. Don’t alienate them. Good day.

Judging by the way you respond to everything that has been posted, you have no idea what’s going on in the field- which includes what the green reps are doing in offices.

At this point they are trying to get signatures whenever possible to justify their existence. Most of them are getting so discouraged at this point, they are looking for something else. And we all understand why.

Judging by the way you respond to everything that has been posted, you have no idea what’s going on in the field- which includes what the green reps are doing in offices.

At this point they are trying to get signatures whenever possible to justify their existence. Most of them are getting so discouraged at this point, they are looking for something else. And we all understand why.

I have been honest with you from the very start. I will say things are not perfect. They just aren’t but where are things perfect? I won’t mention company names but take a mental inventory. You tell me. Us veterans have been through far worse than this minor bump in the road. Attempted hostile takeovers and acquisitions just to name a few. Those were trying times. I don’t know why there is so much ill will and contempt that has built up. Be grateful. If the Green Team is struggling be a leader and help them. We don’t need to lose outstanding talent for no reason. Good day.

That’s the thing you don’t get. I love Allergan. It’s by far the best pharma company I have worked for. It’s not ill will or contempt. We are just trying to get things fixed with the green team so we can stay a reputable company and not lose the relationships and access we have worked hard to earn. No one is saying it’s awful here. You keep twisting things around to make us sound like ungrateful invalids. This just needs to be fixed to what the green teams original purpose was going to be. That is all anyone is saying.

You keep talking about the green team like they are better reps than the reps who have helped make this company what it is. I don’t mean this like it’s going to sound but I’m tired of you acting like they are superior to us- top knot have reps typically don’t take contract positions.

You forgot to end yourself statement with good day. Good day. It makes it valid and eloquent LMAO

It’s all sales ops fault. And lack of manager input and rep input. This was rolled out horribly. So let’s put all this excessive training into reps who are now frustrated with their call panels and getting paid on docs who are moved out and retired and Glaucoma docs. Move them to all the low volume ODS and you’ll keep this train rolling AGN, if not you’ll be losing people left and right.

hey “good day” hey “good selling” it is clear you are not out here selling. We are the ones working our tails off and grinding out numbers. Put your big girl pants on, go grab a bag and call on some docs. Your advice isnt useful. No one respects such an individual who sits in an office chair all day while giving us direction on how we should run our territory. We know what works and what doesn’t, and this ain’t working. Just like you ain’t it.

hey “good day” hey “good selling” it is clear you are not out here selling. We are the ones working our tails off and grinding out numbers. Put your big girl pants on, go grab a bag and call on some docs. Your advice isnt useful. No one respects such an individual who sits in an office chair all day while giving us direction on how we should run our territory. We know what works and what doesn’t, and this ain’t working. Just like you ain’t it.

Why the barrage of insults? Even a poster above attributed a correction of a spelling by the original poster to me. This venue has always been a place where negativity grows but I would expect our team to focus on more than trashing the Green Team, complaining about kits and showing inability to solve simple problems. I’m not your problem. I’m try to offer advice. Good advice. Please don’t be so bullheaded. Being unhappy is a disease. Move on and do what you are capable of doing. Good day or good Saturday.

You are offering no advice! You keep saying the same things over and over THAT WE ARE ALREADY DOING! That is why we have had it with you. You offer nothing to this conversation and it’s alarming that you actually think you do.

All you keep telling us to work with, help, and communicate with the green team. We are already doing that!!! You absorb nothing in these posts. And you especially offer no advice for the real issues or our access getting taken away, our relationships with our doctors getting being strained, and it affecting our current business. So ya, thanks for all of that help and insight.

You are offering no advice! You keep saying the same things over and over THAT WE ARE ALREADY DOING! That is why we have had it with you. You offer nothing to this conversation and it’s alarming that you actually think you do.

All you keep telling us to work with, help, and communicate with the green team. We are already doing that!!! You absorb nothing in these posts. And you especially offer no advice for the real issues or our access getting taken away, our relationships with our doctors getting being strained, and it affecting our current business. So ya, thanks for all of that help and insight.

I’m sorry you feel that way. While not everyone on this thread feels that way some obviously or obliviously do. I have been through quite a bit here. We have had some great times. Especially under D Pyott. Even under David things were not perfect. We need to quit obsessing over this small issue. Enjoy your job. Support your new teammates. You never know when you might need their support. Good day.

I’m sorry you feel that way. While not everyone on this thread feels that way some obviously or obliviously do. I have been through quite a bit here. We have had some great times. Especially under D Pyott. Even under David things were not perfect. We need to quit obsessing over this small issue. Enjoy your job. Support your new teammates. You never know when you might need their support. Good day.

Please start end capping your work emails with Good Day. It will be amazing!!!

The Green Team should be blazing forward. The idea that they would be in limbo would completely defeat the entire reason they were hired. I for one am glad they are not distracted by the hopefully isolated areas where they are being ignored or minimized by the Red and Blue. Cream rises to the top. The Green Team is definitely talented. These reports are comforting. Good selling.

The Green Team should be blazing forward. The idea that they would be in limbo would completely defeat the entire reason they were hired. I for one am glad they are not distracted by the hopefully isolated areas where they are being ignored or minimized by the Red and Blue. Cream rises to the top. The Green Team is definitely talented. These reports are comforting. Good selling.

Is this a joke?