Reps with Oncology Experience DO NOT INTERVIEW

Don't worry found out you're not getting the job anyhow. Idiot. Did you get an offer last two days? Um Nope. Offers went out Wed, Thurs and Tomorrow last day for East Coast
Guess who got theirs today? Yes asswipe, I did. Go back to your 5 POD group circle jerk.
Besides, I'm no dummy, gonna let Genentech reps do all the work. When I go to their lunches I'm gonna bust the Genentech rep for off label and retire a millionaire. I've got my 5 year plan on where I wanna be, do you?

You can't do joint lunches. It's in a contract that you have to do separate calls from Genentech. Plus, they can talk about their other products and Abbvie can't due to the pharmacyclics acquisition. Good luck busting them for off label by the way loser. You should watch your own ass since you work at Crapvie. Remember who has the CIA...

Metabolic rep here, just taking time out of my busy morning to post my .02. Lets get something straight we hired outside for HCV and got a bunch of whining pussies who constantly go on about upper management and their decisions. Now, were going to hire from within and the whining oncolgy candidates from outside are complaining about lack of experience in oncology! Thats whyvwere looking at hiring you, for your experience. Were fine here in Metabolics, basically protected by outperformance year after year. See we have generic intrusion for both products. One actually has 14 different generics and the other has 4. We still manage to beat our plan year after year so its sad to see people fail before they even try. So sad.

Yes Metabolics is the place to be. I made plan last 2 years. Love Abbvie We are tired of carrying Hep C division word here is a 30% HCV layoff is looming by Xmas
Surprise coming Real Soon !!! You heard it here first

Don't worry found out you're not getting the job anyhow. Idiot. Did you get an offer last two days? Um Nope. Offers went out Wed, Thurs and Tomorrow last day for East Coast
Guess who got theirs today? Yes asswipe, I did. Go back to your 5 POD group circle jerk.
Besides, I'm no dummy, gonna let Genentech reps do all the work. When I go to their lunches I'm gonna bust the Genentech rep for off label and retire a millionaire. I've got my 5 year plan on where I wanna be, do you?
Doesn't surprise that this is the kind of talent that Abbvie is hiring for their new oncology division. Don't worry Genentech knows that you have a CIA in place and won't want anything to do with you. Furthermore, good luck with a senior leadership that knows absolutely nothing about the oncology market place.

You know your company has a debt to equity ratio of 6.6, right? For every dollar of equity there is $6.60 of debt? Totaling well over 15 billion dollars. They spent 21 billion on the pharmacyclics acquisition. (The only explanation for why anyone would spend that much on that deal is for a short term boost in share price).

There's no way Abbvie covers its current and long term liabilities without reducing its costs. Have fun for now!

Metabolic rep here, just taking time out of my busy morning to post my .02. Lets get something straight we hired outside for HCV and got a bunch of whining pussies who constantly go on about upper management and their decisions. Now, were going to hire from within and the whining oncolgy candidates from outside are complaining about lack of experience in oncology! Thats whyvwere looking at hiring you, for your experience. Were fine here in Metabolics, basically protected by outperformance year after year. See we have generic intrusion for both products. One actually has 14 different generics and the other has 4. We still manage to beat our plan year after year so its sad to see people fail before they even try. So sad.

When plan is reduced, its easy to beat. To be clear, you are beating LBE, not plan.

That's a fantastic five year plan. Except for the fact that you won't be able to execute it.

Funny, the Onc reps from some companies I know are bottom of barrel. They not doing good at their company so they going to Abbvie. Great hires!!!!!! Between no experience Hepatitis reps and the worthless trash from other companies sounds like your Oncology BU will be a force to be reckon with. Look out Gtech, Celegene, Roche,

Funny, the Onc reps from some companies I know are bottom of barrel. They not doing good at their company so they going to Abbvie. Great hires!!!!!! Between no experience Hepatitis reps and the worthless trash from other companies sounds like your Oncology BU will be a force to be reckon with. Look out Gtech, Celegene, Roche,

Bitter party of one, now serving bitter party of one. Sounds like someone that didn't get an offer.... So sad! What disease state are u from by the way? Lol...

I sense a fired weasel troll bum who's unemployed for years So sad !

I believe they are still interviewing. Regarding the Genentech comments. The Genentech account managers have a few of them in the same territories with different products, they have several nurse educators in those same territories. I can't see how they would be able to have joint calls, when they have many so many internal people in those same areas that they would partner with first since they are with the same company. It only makes sense.

You know your company has a debt to equity ratio of 6.6, right? For every dollar of equity there is $6.60 of debt? Totaling well over 15 billion dollars. They spent 21 billion on the pharmacyclics acquisition. (The only explanation for why anyone would spend that much on that deal is for a short term boost in share price).

There's no way Abbvie covers its current and long term liabilities without reducing its costs. Have fun for now!

Abbvie is all about short term gain we worry about the details later!

Postings are still out on the website, which means either they're still open for applicants or very close to being filled. It can take a day or two for postings to get pulled.

Genentech here. We have launched Rituxan in Hem/Onc, Avastin, Herceptin, Gavyza, etc all first or best in class oncology drugs. We all know the sales will come from us as your loser reps from other divisions or bottom of the barrel onc reps from other companies that are so desperate that they are coming to Abbvie will be getting kicked out of offices. The doctors will let us in and you might as well stay home and circle jerk each other. The only worse oncology company is Amgen, that is really just oncology PCP.

Genentech here. We have launched Rituxan in Hem/Onc, Avastin, Herceptin, Gavyza, etc all first or best in class oncology drugs. We all know the sales will come from us as your loser reps from other divisions or bottom of the barrel onc reps from other companies that are so desperate that they are coming to Abbvie will be getting kicked out of offices. The doctors will let us in and you might as well stay home and circle jerk each other. The only worse oncology company is Amgen, that is really just oncology PCP.

A member of the fabulous BC Boyzzz