• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

3 Vraylar Reps calling on same 50 providers

A lot of hate. I’m a rep, so you think working another segment means you are worth more? You are worthless too. You get canned tomorrow, someone else is taking your job. You mean nothing if the franchise doesn’t bring money in. You also mean nothing if it does, because someone else will take your spot and you can fuck off. Doesn’t matter what department you are in. And what do in-office people do all day? Talk about a having a meeting over a 2 hour lunch to discuss another meeting on which marketing piece looks better that sits in my storage unit collecting dust? What does the finance guy do, process my expense report and make sure the receipt has the vendors name on it and that it’s clear. Please. Shut your mouth and do your job.

A lot of hate. I’m a rep, so you think working another segment means you are worth more? You are worthless too. You get canned tomorrow, someone else is taking your job. You mean nothing if the franchise doesn’t bring money in. You also mean nothing if it does, because someone else will take your spot and you can fuck off. Doesn’t matter what department you are in. And what do in-office people do all day? Talk about a having a meeting over a 2 hour lunch to discuss another meeting on which marketing piece looks better that sits in my storage unit collecting dust? What does the finance guy do, process my expense report and make sure the receipt has the vendors name on it and that it’s clear. Please. Shut your mouth and do your job.
Put those lunch carrying hands over your pie hole

Starting salary for sales rep is around $120,000 plus another $40,000 in commission isn’t too shabby for us poor coffee delivery people. I think we have some tool in corporate jealous he has to work inside a stuffy cubicle all day making 60k a year