• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

3 Vraylar Reps calling on same 50 providers

The bizarr thing is....there are still people trying to become reps....no matter what you tell them. One rep told me: "The only redeeming value in what I do, lies in the fact that someone else does not have to do what I do."

The bizarr thing is....there are still people trying to become reps....no matter what you tell them. One rep told me: "The only redeeming value in what I do, lies in the fact that someone else does not have to do what I do."
Much more than your sales ability as a factor to success is access to physicians and formulary approvals. If you have those two, even the dumbest rep will look like a here. We are all trained the same way.

That’s ridiculous. You aren’t roofing in Louisiana in August. None of you have to do a rep job, but you stay because it’s easy and it’s not as bad as you all like to purport. Most of you that are forced out of the industry are through layoffs. Keep whining like petulant children because you don’t want to develop skills that take time and effort.

That’s ridiculous. You aren’t roofing in Louisiana in August. None of you have to do a rep job, but you stay because it’s easy and it’s not as bad as you all like to purport. Most of you that are forced out of the industry are through layoffs. Keep whining like petulant children because you don’t want to develop skills that take time and effort.

I’m legit curious what these “skills” are.

Ok, sweetie: There is a sign on the front door that says: "Absolutely NO pharmaceutical sales representatives. Trespassers will be prosecuted".

Which "skill" addresses that, or is that just a smokescreen???????

That would make me…lose all hope.

to be honest I have no idea what a rep’s ROI is. They seem useless, but then why are there still so many? They must drive some profit?
It costs about $1000 pre workday to have a rep between salary, bonus, vacation, training, car and benefits.
So, I rarely go to work, saving the company $1000 a day. I have 2 partners who take care of the business. That is more than enough.

It costs about $1000 pre workday to have a rep between salary, bonus, vacation, training, car and benefits.
So, I rarely go to work, saving the company $1000 a day. I have 2 partners who take care of the business. That is more than enough.

Try $30 per day is what you are saving the company by not driving the car. They are paying you in full for all the things you mentioned, that said I do appreciate your honesty.

Ansd what are you? A DM, a.k.a. babysitter, expense report administrator because you have no answers, but have a big mouth?
Are you so simpleminded that you insult reps by labeling a DM “babysitter”? Are you implying that reps are children who require constant supervision? I’m not a DM. It takes a lot of patience to manage a group of grousing adults who are striving for mediocrity.

Are you so simpleminded that you insult reps by labeling a DM “babysitter”? Are you implying that reps are children who require constant supervision? I’m not a DM. It takes a lot of patience to manage a group of grousing adults who are striving for mediocrity.

Hate to bust your bubble, a magic 8 ball could provide the cliche guidance a DM does.

1. How do we take that call from good to great?
2. You need to challenge the HCP..they want to be challenged by you.
3. You need to ask for the next 10-20 patients w/MDD.
4. Ask yourself, do these calls sound different?
5. Get outside your comfort zone.
6. Back when I was a rep…(insert outdated story from 10+ years ago)

Just approve my expense report and have a coke and shut the F’up

Hate to bust your bubble, a magic 8 ball could provide the cliche guidance a DM does.

1. How do we take that call from good to great?
2. You need to challenge the HCP..they want to be challenged by you.
3. You need to ask for the next 10-20 patients w/MDD.
4. Ask yourself, do these calls sound different?
5. Get outside your comfort zone.
6. Back when I was a rep…(insert outdated story from 10+ years ago)

Just approve my expense report and have a coke and shut the F’up
That’s enough of you magazine ad inserts playing around on this site. Get your routing together for next week. We have had enough of the windshield time as you take breaks to pick up coffees and lunches. Go buy yourself a Yeti and organize your trunks. Your reviews will reflect your lack of preparedness. Remember that you lack ambition, and we will treat you accordingly.