No Primary Care Reorg for Reps??

Cripes, if you're gonna employ euphemisms, get them right. Its a "bold-faced lie", not bald-faced. Bol-faced, as in a bolder, thicker font to highlight and make the word stand out. Now, please tell us what is a bald-faced lie. Even clean shaven people are not called bald-faced, so come on back to answer..or just cleanly say that you didntknow what you were saying. Thx.

Looks like you are the moron. I'm not the original poster but felt the need to correct the correction. Do your research before you cast stones jerk.

If you need a word meaning shameless, brazen, or obvious, use the phrasal adjective bald-faced (and don’t forget the hyphen). Of course, this adjective can also be used to describe an unadorned and shaven face. The adjective boldface (not boldfaced) refers to text that looks like this. It has no other uses.

Asskissing? You are nothing compared to me! Email your district and wish them a HNY. How basic. I go on my DM's facebook page and make comments how cute her fat kids are. I gush and gush and gush at every damn birthday and school play. I'm the queen of the asskissers. Last May I'm proud to say I asked my DM to bring pictures of her ugly brat kid's school play pictures when she worked with me. I've perfected this art!!

Kudos to you and poster #12!! I too, am an ass kisser that has perfected the skill to levels unseen before in corporate America! That's how I survive, all the while watching better reps than I lose their jobs in layoffs. I lie, cheat and steal when I can. I have been doing this for years now, and see no reason to quit now.

I encourage all of you out there to perfect the art of Ass Kissing! It really does work, and works well!

"The art of asskissing" should be its own thread. I too am an expert in this fine art. I have come to the conclusion that I'm a corporate lackey. Yes me too I follow my DM's facebook page and make comments about her ugly kid and stupid looking dog. Last year on her page I hit the "like" button 87 times. I too have seen better reps in the district than me get the shaft while I go on my way goofing around.

Looks like you are the moron. I'm not the original poster but felt the need to correct the correction. Do your research before you cast stones jerk.

If you need a word meaning shameless, brazen, or obvious, use the phrasal adjective bald-faced (and don’t forget the hyphen). Of course, this adjective can also be used to describe an unadorned and shaven face. The adjective boldface (not boldfaced) refers to text that looks like this. It has no other uses.

Lol, now show your own reference jerk. Bald-faced is derived from boldfaced, which is used for purpose of causing text to stand out. It's also used to highlight how brazen someone is in either speech or writing or other communication etc. Term boldfaced is co-opted to show some's lie is not just a lie, but it really stands out as a lie, as if it was boldfaced text, standing out , more noticeable.

Lol, now show your own reference jerk. Bald-faced is derived from boldfaced, which is used for purpose of causing text to stand out. It's also used to highlight how brazen someone is in either speech or writing or other communication etc. Term boldfaced is co-opted to show some's lie is not just a lie, but it really stands out as a lie, as if it was boldfaced text, standing out , more noticeable.

You are still wrong. It's not bold-faced. It's boldface. And boldface is actually derived from bald-faced, not the other way around. Again, you were wrong to correct a phrase that was correctly used. Also, your correction was wrong. It's boldface not bold-faced. It's ok to be wrong dude. But something tells me you are too stupid and arrogant to admit it. Moron.

Here is a reference jerk

http://i.word.com/idictionary/bald-faced

And here is the specific reference moron.

http://grammarist.com/usage/bald-faced-boldface/

Enough with all the stupid insult posts... !

Anyone have information on the reorg topic?

What just happened in Diabetes is jacked up! No way that situation can last the year, it just got worse.
Has to be changin , again, in the fall?

I know, let's have a meeting. I am so excited to start this year off right with a meeting, I could just barf. I don't know how many more times I can put on my meeting smile and pretend to be so thrilled to start something new again, meet new people and see the old again, have another manager, new rules, say a slightly twisted new and improved message, repeat that message a few times until they think I sound like a robot enough to be released in the field.....could just start drinking now and have someone put me in cargo on the plane.

I know, let's have a meeting. I am so excited to start this year off right with a meeting, I could just barf. I don't know how many more times I can put on my meeting smile and pretend to be so thrilled to start something new again, meet new people and see the old again, have another manager, new rules, say a slightly twisted new and improved message, repeat that message a few times until they think I sound like a robot enough to be released in the field.....could just start drinking now and have someone put me in cargo on the plane.
I have a mural picture of the beach that I place on my windshield. Park the car, turn up the heat and the beach music on my phone and catch a few zzzzzss...
or kick back and read a good book. Sometimes I add the smell of sun tan lotion for the full effect. Try it.

Did you go to college? "If it was real, they would of attached the site."

Please: It's "If it was real, they would HAVE attached the site."

Does this make you feel superior? How many times have you been demoted or passed over for promotions because you are an obnoxious know it all who loves to find fault in others to make yourself seem superior? I am sure people around you love to be corrected. You must be a load of fun at meetings.