Q3 Bonus Reduction

This guy gets it! We all had 5-10 off label docs. My favorite were the psychs we sold oxr to! My RD had me target their lamictal patients....until she got put in her place by a psych who said what she had me going was illegal!

She hold a gun to your head? Probably not. “My favorite” suggests your clear intentions. Don’t blame to your RD for your actions.

She hold a gun to your head? Probably not. “My favorite” suggests your clear intentions. Don’t blame to your RD for your actions.
Oh please, we all KNOW what it’s like when we go against our RDs wishes. And also, please stop shitposting. You are trying to distract from the situation by what...insinuating the reps don’t have a reason to be upset? Well don’t you live an uneventful sad little life. Stop trying to add drama. Big dummy

Oh please, we all KNOW what it’s like when we go against our RDs wishes. And also, please stop shitposting. You are trying to distract from the situation by what...insinuating the reps don’t have a reason to be upset? Well don’t you live an uneventful sad little life. Stop trying to add drama. Big dummy

Thank you. The truth is a lot of reps AND RDs are pissed off right now, but very few feel the way some a**hat is posting. Hopefully it’s someone pretending to be a RD. I know we have a few duds, but most of our reps and even RDs are good people who are put in a tough situation right now. Let the emotionally unstable leave and hopefully loyalty will be rewarded in the future.

Thank you. The truth is a lot of reps AND RDs are pissed off right now, but very few feel the way some a**hat is posting. Hopefully it’s someone pretending to be a RD. I know we have a few duds, but most of our reps and even RDs are good people who are put in a tough situation right now. Let the emotionally unstable leave and hopefully loyalty will be rewarded in the future.

How will loyalty be rewarded? Keeping your job? Potential RD posting in a few years? What is the reward? You can get those with better companies with better meds. Supernus is broken. Good luck being “loyal”

Good luck. It sounds like you don’t want to be here anymore. This could work out best for you and Supernus. You get out of a company that you have grown to dislike and the company can bring someone in who wants to be here.

But who would WANT to be here? If the interviewer was actually upfront about what just happened? Who would want to join a company that would do that?

My bonus just got cut by $2.5-5k (depending on how they break it down, which it’s pretty freaking ridiculous that they haven’t given us this information yet, btw! If you’re going to screw us, don’t make us wait to find out by how much!). If the interviewer told me that had happened to the reps, I really doubt I would want to work here. And if the interviewer DIDN’T disclose that, isn’t that a little bit of a bait and switch? Which is how I feel about Supernus now. 5 years in. Not how I felt even as little as six months ago.

For the RDs who are recruiting for the 8 (soon to be many more, I’m sure) openings in the field, think carefully about who you are bringing on and what you’re bringing them into. I would hate to be in your shoes.