Q3 Bonus Reduction

As we round out the weekend following a personal felt blow, I’m choosing to stay and will continue to stay focused on the people who need our products. We are a public company, we work for Supernus & our investors. I genuinely believe these times will be looked back on as a growing pain. Many of us are too green to realize the real dark side of this industry. There isn’t one particular event that caused the recalibration, there was many & we can’t know everything. Instead of speculating on here and pointing blame; choose to fight with Supernus for the future or tap out and allow someone else the opportunity that you don’t believe in anymore. “When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm, take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on.”[/QUOTE

This is exactly what Taylor, the NSD (actually I’m not even sure if he is still works here), and ZDs want you to think. It cannot be swept under the rug that Taylor misled the CEO and investors by intentionally having his sales force sell Trokendi XR off label to several thousand weight loss docs. Remember how many Rx’s those docs wrote a week (as many as 50, 60 or more). That was the perfect storm that they refer to as the ‘hockey stick’ era; lots of weight loss patients converted from IR that paid NOTHING for their Rx’s for a year and we made A LOT OF BONUS $$$. Six years later most were eliminated for whatever reason and we no longer had that significant growth opportunity. Next, we learn that meal budget and bonus are being cut because we just need to do our part to help the bottom line which is bs. Taylor is trying to save his tail right now and the sales people are paying for the deception he created and the ZD’s knowingly carried out. Taylor says that we need to sell more so that we don’t put Jack in tough position on his call with investors when, in reality, the one who caused this was Taylor himself.

What do you mean if the NSM still works here...is he gone??
In case anyone missed it, this was buried in the previous quote:
“This is exactly what Taylor, the NSD (actually I’m not even sure if he is still works here), and ZDs want you to think. It cannot be swept under the rug that Taylor misled the CEO and investors by intentionally having his sales force sell Trokendi XR off label to several thousand weight loss docs. Remember how many Rx’s those docs wrote a week (as many as 50, 60 or more). That was the perfect storm that they refer to as the ‘hockey stick’ era; lots of weight loss patients converted from IR that paid NOTHING for their Rx’s for a year and we made A LOT OF BONUS $$$. Six years later most were eliminated for whatever reason and we no longer had that significant growth opportunity. Next, we learn that meal budget and bonus are being cut because we just need to do our part to help the bottom line which is bs. Taylor is trying to save his tail right now and the sales people are paying for the deception he created and the ZD’s knowingly carried out. Taylor says that we need to sell more so that we don’t put Jack in tough position on his call with investors when, in reality, the one who caused this was Taylor himself.”

Say what you want about VV, but he would have NEVER taken money out of our pockets. He might have slashed the Q4 bonus plan down to almost nothing but wouldn’t have ever signed off on retroactively cutting the Q3 plan.

In case anyone missed it, this was buried in the previous quote:
“This is exactly what Taylor, the NSD (actually I’m not even sure if he is still works here), and ZDs want you to think. It cannot be swept under the rug that Taylor misled the CEO and investors by intentionally having his sales force sell Trokendi XR off label to several thousand weight loss docs. Remember how many Rx’s those docs wrote a week (as many as 50, 60 or more). That was the perfect storm that they refer to as the ‘hockey stick’ era; lots of weight loss patients converted from IR that paid NOTHING for their Rx’s for a year and we made A LOT OF BONUS $$$. Six years later most were eliminated for whatever reason and we no longer had that significant growth opportunity. Next, we learn that meal budget and bonus are being cut because we just need to do our part to help the bottom line which is bs. Taylor is trying to save his tail right now and the sales people are paying for the deception he created and the ZD’s knowingly carried out. Taylor says that we need to sell more so that we don’t put Jack in tough position on his call with investors when, in reality, the one who caused this was Taylor himself.”

This guy gets it! We all had 5-10 off label docs. My favorite were the psychs we sold oxr to! My RD had me target their lamictal patients....until she got put in her place by a psych who said what she had me going was illegal!

As we round out the weekend following a personal felt blow, I’m choosing to stay and will continue to stay focused on the people who need our products. We are a public company, we work for Supernus & our investors. I genuinely believe these times will be looked back on as a growing pain. Many of us are too green to realize the real dark side of this industry. There isn’t one particular event that caused the recalibration, there was many & we can’t know everything. Instead of speculating on here and pointing blame; choose to fight with Supernus for the future or tap out and allow someone else the opportunity that you don’t believe in anymore. “When adversity strikes, that’s when you have to be the most calm, take a step back, stay strong, stay grounded and press on.”

I'm checking out until we LAUNCH 812 not when we file, recut territories, or talk about 812 at a POA. When we LAUNCH you can expect me to arise from the dead. Rockville you created this monster.

well so you know, we are not gonna be filing the NDA and when you ask us when will we we are going to continue to just say soon till we eventually do in late 2020 with a 2021 launch plan. Sorry this is just business. Not personal. Focus on your job.
Rockville how about addressing this rumor sooner rather than later. The anonymous poster that has randomly posted multiple times over time about file dates being pushed out has not been wrong so far. Are you jerking us around??

Say what you want about VV, but he would have NEVER taken money out of our pockets. He might have slashed the Q4 bonus plan down to almost nothing but wouldn’t have ever signed off on retroactively cutting the Q3 plan.
VV would have been been able to foresee this fallout and prevented it. TR is no good on his own. He can’t do anything out from under VV’s wing

VV would have been been able to foresee this fallout and prevented it. TR is no good on his own. He can’t do anything out from under VV’s wing

Bashing on TR. Come on!! Everybody knows you don't shoot the messenger. This was not TR's fault.

Let's just hope in setting 2020 projections, Rockville looks to underpromise in hopes overdeliver.

As much as I love the guy we have to be real with idea that he created this business environment with GC and off label in the first place to drive stock price, then cashed out and bounced. Now TR is left to make unpopular decisions and deliver bad news.

We have no one to blame but ourselves, so stop trying to point the finger. Some of us have had to work ridiculously hard and creatively in order to make a minimal bonus. We should have seen the writing on the wall and left a long time ago. If it can’t sell without gold cards and there’s no coverage then it isn’t a good product. The truth is we were stupid to be so naive and gullible. The blame goes on us for being so gullible

As much as I love the guy we have to be real with idea that he created this business environment with GC and off label in the first place to drive stock price, then cashed out and bounced. Now TR is left to make unpopular decisions and deliver bad news.

I would agree if this happened in Q2. But it was Q3. TR rolled out this bonus plan. TR got us hyped for the biggest bonus plan ever and then retracted it after the quarter was over. This has nothing to do with VV. TR needs to go.

If we need a reminder of how trolls work on CP here’s a post from Dec 2012(spoiler alert, it doesn’t age well):

“These drugs are jokes. Keppra XR and Lamictal XR were both abysmal failures, and Keppra XR even had the benefit of launching in the hands of UCB's large neurology sales force while the IR version was still on the market.

If your choices are between no job, Enterprise, etc. and this place, fair enough. But be ready to be missing plan in 6 months, and having the whole salesforce getting let go in a year.”

The voice kinda sounds familiar. Has this person really been negging is for 7 years? Get a life bro.

Just in case we need a reminder on how trolls operate on CP here’s a post from Dec 2012(spoiler alert, it doesn’t age well):

“These drugs are jokes. Keppra XR and Lamictal XR were both abysmal failures, and Keppra XR even had the benefit of launching in the hands of UCB's large neurology sales force while the IR version was still on the market.

If your choices are between no job, Enterprise, etc. and this place, fair enough. But be ready to be missing plan in 6 months, and having the whole salesforce getting let go in a year.”

The tone sounds familiar. Has this person really been negging us anonymously for 7 years? Get a life bro.