• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Q3 Bonus Reduction

You do realize this frantic act of desperation to seize money earned by reps is a result of your bullish projections for 2019. Stop trying to make a name for yourself setting unrealistic expectations, failing to deliver, that resorts in having to steal from your employees.

Whatever you have penned for 2020 on projections lower them right now by 10-15%!! Another thought, we don't need a Q2 POA there will be NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT. Cut out the Q2 POA next year so you can honor the bonus plans you propose.

15%? Try 50% there’s a generic coming out March 20th. I hope everyone has stopped believing the lies from Rockville on that one

be the first one they ever cancel
They gotta know that anyone left in January is either biding their time to leave, double dipping or only there for the paycheck. I’d be embarrassed to stand up in front of a room and talk any of that koolaid nonsense, knowing everyone in the room isn’t buying it anymore

Just curious, really not trying to be a jerk. But curious what you think about the argument that says because the markets dropped each Rx you gained this quarter was worth more MS than it would have been in a typical quarter. So if the market hadn’t dropped you would most likely be sitting around the same level of bonus that it’s being adjusted to based on the same number of Rx’s.

Not saying I endorse this argument, just want to know your thoughts.

I say this is not on the reps it’s on TR to make an accurate forecast and he had all the tools he needed to do so. He set up the bonus plan and the board approved no reps were involved in that decision but we are the ones ultimately paying the price. You can’t go back on that after the quarter is over if you make a mistake you live with it. It’s an all out cash grab right now and that should tell you all you need to know about the financial stability of this company

Wow! Tough anonymous crowd. Supernus has been very good to us through the years I think we can agree on that. So before you keep bashing my company for one mild bump in the road think of what we accomplished together. Think about all the patients we have helped and how life’s better for the patient and caregiver. Think about the patients we can help tomorrow. Think about the near future of our company and our exciting pipeline. Was I upset when I first heard the news- absolutely. But as I mature individual I thought it through and got past it fairly quickly. Our management team is full of class and understanding of us all. Be thankful for what you have I sure am.

Wow! Tough anonymous crowd. Supernus has been very good to us through the years I think we can agree on that. So before you keep bashing my company for one mild bump in the road think of what we accomplished together. Think about all the patients we have helped and how life’s better for the patient and caregiver. Think about the patients we can help tomorrow. Think about the near future of our company and our exciting pipeline. Was I upset when I first heard the news- absolutely. But as I mature individual I thought it through and got past it fairly quickly. Our management team is full of class and understanding of us all. Be thankful for what you have I sure am.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Today you take my money. Tomorrow you will ask to sleep with my wife. This isn't an issue to downplay. Supernus was a great company this crossed the line though.

I’ve only been here a couple of years and they have NOT been the best company to anyone during that time. And it’s only been around for like 7.

Must be one of the boys club being taken care of to say this. Over the years=I was a reject from Shire and they brought me over so I’ll continue to spew this filth in hopes that they keep me on and I don’t have to do much work.

Also, mild bump in the road is bullsht. They act like a bunch of clowns that don’t know who’s driving the clown car

Mild bump in the road?? When was the last time the field was given good news? It's been a bloodbath for the field ever since the MABS launched. NO GOOD NEWS SINCE JULY OF 18 when you reactivated the GC. ook at your track record the past year.

Shitshow!!

as a member of this company from the start I can honestly say I don’t think our medications make a lick of difference in patient’s lives except for the convenience of being a once a day. Easy on that “making a difference crap”

What have they “done for us” other than give us our shot into this industry? The same thing almost every other pharma company does for their reps? GTFOH with that. A former rep here told me straight up that nobody in CNS looks at us as competition. We are considered a GenericXR company. I was pissed when they said it but after Friday I finally feel like the curtain has dropped and I see what we really are.
Before the RDs and “Super Reps” get on me to just quit, trust me in I am applying every where and will the second I get another job.

This is so ridiculous it can’t be real. I literally laughed out loud. The only thing missing was a loud doy at the end. I think this is the RD troll without a life or clue trying to make drama again. Just don’t react and maybe it’ll go away

as a member of this company from the start I can honestly say I don’t think our medications make a lick of difference in patient’s lives except for the convenience of being a once a day. Easy on that “making a difference crap”

What have they “done for us” other than give us our shot into this industry? The same thing almost every other pharma company does for their reps? GTFOH with that. A former rep here told me straight up that nobody in CNS looks at us as competition. We are considered a GenericXR company. I was pissed when they said it but after Friday I finally feel like the curtain has dropped and I see what we really are.
Before the RDs and “Super Reps” get on me to just quit, trust me in I am applying every where and will the second I get another job.
Super Reps! Hahaha

just quit then.

One day this will all be documented as a case study in the business management book called “How To Downsize Without Paying Severance”

I really hope this is the case. If the outcome of all this is we shed some fat raise the stock price and ride into adhd as planned then I’m happy with that.

One day this will all be documented as a case study in the business management book called “How To Downsize Without Paying Severance”

I really hope this is the case. If the outcome of all this is we shed some fat raise the stock price and ride into adhd as planned then I’m happy with that.
Sleazy management style. And you have no self respect, lazy bum

All while footing the bill on stolen money smh