Q3 Bonus Reduction

Out of touch, overpaid, & entitled RDs are the biggest problem. They all strut around like they are VPs. You are nothing but a bidder for the board. The only reason you were given a fat raise this summer was to deal with issues like this.
I doubt they’re out of touch today. They get paid on our bonus average. I’m sure RDs are on our side of the fence today

We can forget VV's promise at the 2016 NSM. There is no way they are going to honor that. Look at Rockville's track record this year:

Targets pulled for specialty
Q2 target list changed in mid quarter
Target addition option pulled for Q3
GC pulled
877-264-2440
Bonus change announcement for Q4
Bonus payout terms for Q3 changed at the end of Q3

How the F#ck can we focus on hitting these unrealistic projections with you jerking us around all year!! How are we suppose to trust or believe a word out of your mouth? At this point Rockville is driving drunk.

We’ve had mosaic for a week and you already spent bonus money haha? That’s a little dramatic. This sucks, no way around that. But reality is if you grew 1% or greater you go from $7k or more to at least $5k or more plus SI most likely so around a $7k bonus. Yes some money was taken but it shouldn’t be enough to put your family in financial trouble.
Thanks for that arrogant answer. Belittling what my hard work means to my family

Thanks for that arrogant answer. Belittling what my hard work means to my family
What he’s saying is that just because you earned it doesn’t mean you deserve it. Meanwhile this guy is probably spending Christmas in Maui with more toys than his grandkids can ever play with or appreciate. And here you are being ungrateful. Shame on you

We’ve had mosaic for a week and you already spent bonus money haha? That’s a little dramatic. This sucks, no way around that. But reality is if you grew 1% or greater you go from $7k or more to at least $5k or more plus SI most likely so around a $7k bonus. Yes some money was taken but it shouldn’t be enough to put your family in financial trouble.
If it’s such an insignificant and laughable amount, then give it back. I promise it means more to me than it does to the billion dollar company. If it’s so small, then Supernus won’t have any trouble paying it

I need that $2k more than Supernus does. They have almost $1B in the bank.

Looking at Rockville's track record this year I highly doubt they will honor VV's promise at the 2016 NSM. Rockville how are we suppose to focus on hitting these unrealistic projections when you keep jerking us around. Just a few to note this year:

Targets pulled due to specialty
Target list changed mid way through Q2
Add target option removed
GC pulled
877-264-2440
Bonus plan changed for Q4
Bonus payout terms changed for Q3 weeks after Q3 ended

Not too mention the granddaddy of them all. We plan on filing the NDA the back half of 2019. Well its October 25th!!

Looking at Rockville's track record this year I highly doubt they will honor VV's promise at the 2016 NSM. Rockville how are we suppose to focus on hitting these unrealistic projections when you keep jerking us around. Just a few to note this year:

GC pulled
877-264-2440

Not too mention the granddaddy of them all. We plan on filing the NDA the back half of 2019. Well its October 25th!!
Please add to this that they’ve been promising that the filing would happen “next year” every year

I’m one of you lol. I don’t agree with this decision. I also didn’t agree with the way you exaggerated the impact it will have.
One of you too. I actually had a different reaction. The person is clearly upset and taking troll bait. But if not, why would someone talk down to them like that? Obviously escalating this person’s emotions. That’s not anyone at Supernus I know. At least I hope not. I’m honestly surprised at your reaction too. You should just let it go.

GC pulled
877-264-2440

You forgot to mention that we didn’t get paid on those targets that were removed! I hope the NDA gets filed soon.

Out of curiosity, would you have handled those situations listed above differently?

I heard 96% goal attainment on the VM this morning. I think every pharma company in the nation would die for that performance. The sales is holding up our end of the bargain. The company STOLE from us this morning.
Let’s be real, we’ve been stealing every time a pharmacy filled a denied script. Every bonus check I’ve seen this year is from scripts Supernus lost money on. I knew this would inevitably happen but my RD encouraged this pirate behavior. At least I’m still making some money off stolen scripts.

Took GC away and said “be grateful you had it this long”. Cut Q4 bonus with no coverage and said “be grateful you have this bonus plan”. Took meal budget and said “you don’t use it q4 anyways”. And just 2 weeks ago TR said the bonus Q3 will remain the same. The one thing you don’t do is piss off the sales force bc they will stop selling. I will enjoy going after 30% of the IR business I can actually get with no coverage. They have lost all respect from their sales force. How will they do well in adhd when they are still making dumbass mistakes after 6 years in Neuro? Completely checked out