• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Q3 Bonus Reduction

I kind of love the fact that everyone suddenly posting on here had their heads in the sand the entire time. If you all didn’t see the writing on the wall three months ago, take the blinders off. I don’t see how all of you all posting on here are that blind!
The writing on the wall was the first time we didn’t have a POA gift. You think they’d break with tradition for anything other than needing to make the books look good? Look for a sale in the near future. Maybe a real pharm company will buy us out and give legitimate severance pay for those who haven’t “bailed” or “bounced“ already

Then quit. People would kill to have the job you have. Stop making mountains out of mole hills. Keep working hard and we will get through this. If your ego can’t handle TRs news then please leave. Ungrateful! All of you.

adhd is dead market. Ask iron Shore how there launch is goin
Every POA I think if I hear how awesome the adhd market is one more time...it’s really just these jokers reminiscing on the 90s, back when drug reps could buy gas for doctors and send them to Vegas. They think it’s going to be awesome, but we all know better

The writing on the wall was the first time we didn’t have a POA gift. You think they’d break with tradition for anything other than needing to make the books look good? Look for a sale in the near future. Maybe a real pharm company will buy us out and give legitimate severance pay for those who haven’t “bailed” or “bounced“ already

There isn’t a company out there that would pay more than $30 per share for supernus. Rockville is probably waiting for a $85 per share offer lol. Get a grip.

“Real Pharm” what have you dedicated the last few years to building? A fake one? Get over yourself. Rep Ego is our biggest problem right now

“Real Pharm” what have you dedicated the last few years to building? A fake one? Get over yourself. Rep Ego is our biggest problem right now

Out of touch, overpaid, & entitled RDs are the biggest problem. They all strut around like they are VPs. You are nothing but a bidder for the board. The only reason you were given a fat raise this summer was to deal with issues like this.

Then quit. People would kill to have the job you have. Stop making mountains out of mole hills. Keep working hard and we will get through this. If your ego can’t handle TRs news then please leave. Ungrateful! All of you.
Okay, good plan. Thousands of dollars isn’t a mountain out of a molehill dummy. Try being a little grateful to the people who got you where you are. Your million dollars in stock was earned on the backs of the folks you keep screwing

I realize you’re probably a troll, but just in case, lol, yeah, who cares anymore. Might as well be someone from corporate

I can’t wait for the next announcement:
Due to lack of experience in the adhd market our FSS and FSTs will not be considered for RD roles in our adhd division. Instead we will be bringing in seasoned adhd vets from shire to run our regions.

Just wait for it. It’s coming!

It’s not my ego that can’t handle it, it’s my bank account. And my family who relies on me and was banking on that amount for Christmas ever since we got our final q3 mosaic. This company officially sucks

I can’t wait for the next announcement:
Due to lack of experience in the adhd market our FSS and FSTs will not be considered for RD roles in our adhd division. Instead we will be bringing in seasoned adhd vets from shire to run our regions.

Just wait for it. It’s coming!
Before or after the layoffs?

It’s not my ego that can’t handle it, it’s my bank account. And my family who relies on me and was banking on that amount for Christmas ever since we got our final q3 mosaic. This company officially sucks

I thought you were bragging that your wife made more than you doing R+F! Now you’re suggesting Supernus is ruining your Christmas? Get real.

We’ve had mosaic for a week and you already spent bonus money haha? That’s a little dramatic. This sucks, no way around that. But reality is if you grew 1% or greater you go from $7k or more to at least $5k or more plus SI most likely so around a $7k bonus. Yes some money was taken but it shouldn’t be enough to put your family in financial trouble.

This too is a gimmick. News sets off migraines in 220, increasing new txr scripts. Oh wait, maybe not. Our insurance doesn’t even cover our own drug
Jesus Christ! I waited until this evening to check CP and it has taken awhile to catch up! Here’s the gimmick, friends. They knew we’d be on here bitching. They also know investors check this page. The stock price is already up a little because now we look like a fire sale. Think they wouldn’t do that? What in their “trust me” history wold make you put it past them? We are the sacrificial lamb. The don’t care who leaves, you’ll just be replaced. Go out and find yourself a better job. You deserve it